Harrahs New Orleans NCV THC chip sale (38 Viewers)

TheChipRoom

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Harrahs New Orleans
NCV THC chip sale
Sunday, July 7th

2:00 pm EDT

Harrah's New Orleans THC Cash Set
(200 - 1s, 300 - 5s, 100 - 25s, 60 - 100s, 40 - 500s)
**LIMIT 1 SET PER HOUSEHOLD**
$1750/Set
Cash Set.jpg

Harrah's New Orleans THC T25 Set

(120 - 25, 120 - 100, 100 - 500, 100 - 1000, 20 -5000)
**LIMIT 3 SETS PER HOUSEHOLD**
$1850/set

Bonus: Any person who purchases 3 T25 sets has a 1 time option to purchase 40 - 25K chips for $400
1000003664.jpg

Harrah's New Orleans Individual chips
**limit 200 chips per denomination**
5 - $2/chip , 500 - $4/chip , 1000 - $6/chip
1000003675.jpg

Thanks! Jim

Last edited:
It would be nice if purchasers of full sets get first shot (maybe, right, yeah, you betcha)

Last edited:
Are these the used ones? I need the used ones
I believe they're all used chips, just two different versions (an earlier version and later version) with the same base chip and different stamps. This sale is for the second/later version. The first version (which corresponds to the chips being auctioned off) is heavier and leaded, the second version is still pretty heavy, but whether they are leaded or unleaded appears to be unclear. I've handled the T5K, T25K, and T100K chips and my educated guess is that the second version is likely unleaded, but that is just my educated guess based on feel when shuffling a barrel, I very well may be wrong :)

I believe they're all used chips, just two different versions (an earlier version and later version) with the same base chip and different stamps. This sale is for the second/later version. The first version (which corresponds to the chips being auctioned off) is heavier and leaded, the second version is still pretty heavy, but whether they are leaded or unleaded appears to be unclear. I've handled the T5K, T25K, and T100K chips and my educated guess is that the second version is likely unleaded, but that is just my educated guess based on feel when shuffling a barrel, I very well may be wrong :)
Are there photos in another thread somewhere?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom