Harrahs New Orleans NCV THC chip sale (4 Viewers)

No significant difference. I just sorted my three racks and I have 90 chips with the thinner font. The thin 5's average exactly 200g/barrel, the heavier fonts average 204g/barrel
Oh my!

Are there 3 versions?

Oh my!

Are there 3 versions?
Here are the two versions that I have:
IMG_1893.jpeg

I would tend to agree.

I think these are still leaded, but one of the formulas that has a lower amount.
I'm still not sure though because no one will send me chips to evaluate! But I digress.
Someone please get this man some chips for photos already!! Sent him my Harrah’s and the photos came out pretty sweet.

The fonts of the number 5 are different. The one on the left is the thinner 5. Notice the bottoms of each 5, the one on the right juts up at the end of the stroke where the one on the left ends straight. Not a major difference, to be sure. I assume the thinner one was a later production run where they decided to make the 5 more legible.

Hmmm.... I might have to ask for chips of each version. The "regular" font and "thin" font.

I can send you a barrel of 25, 100, 500 and 1000.

I appreciate it. Please send a PM to coordinate.

This means I'm still looking for the 1 and 5 to fully document the chips. And If there is a "thin" and "regular" font version of each denomination of the chips, they must be from different runs. At least, that would be my guess.
If this is the case, I would ask to borrow 20 chips from each denom (10 of the "thin" font and 10 of the "regular"). That way I can get side-by-side photos and weight comparisons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom