Harrahs New Orleans NCV THC chip sale (4 Viewers)

How are you cleaning these so fast? Just water and magic eraser? I'm slow as shit.
Warm water, magic eraser, Palmolive dish soap w/ oxy, and a very sharp pearing knife for the outer ring/hat & canes

I let them soak about 15 to 20 minutes before scrubbing, using the magic eraser super lightly on the faces and more aggressive on the outer edges/rolling edge.

Can post up some photos after work

After a sale like this is complete, do we ever find out what the quantities of each chip that were sold?

Warm water, magic eraser, Palmolive dish soap w/ oxy, and a very sharp pearing knife for the outer ring/hat & canes

I let them soak about 15 to 20 minutes before scrubbing, using the magic eraser super lightly on the faces and more aggressive on the outer edges/rolling edge.

Can post up some photos after work
Paring knife? I would be cutting the crap out of myself and the chip…lol. I use a metal dental pic type tool. Helps a lot with the precision hat and cane work and fits almost perfectly in the ring groove. Have to get the metal ones though, not the flimsy plastic handled ones.

Paring knife? I would be cutting the crap out of myself and the chip…lol. I use a metal dental pic type tool. Helps a lot with the precision hat and cane work and fits almost perfectly in the ring groove. Have to get the metal ones though, not the flimsy plastic handled ones.
This is my disaster station lol ...
I'm very careful with the knife, but I've also always used that. I don't cut the chips, just use it as a cleaning tool

20240715_191050.jpg

Took me a long time but I’m done with two racks. These look and feel great!

It’s hard to tell in the pic but weirdly a handful of them seem to be a deeper shade. The middle 1k is dirty, the top chip is the deeper color and the bottom chip is the normal majority color.
IMG_1454.jpeg

IMG_1455.jpeg

Took me a long time but I’m done with two racks. These look and feel great!

It’s hard to tell in the pic but weirdly a handful of them seem to be a deeper shade. The middle 1k is dirty, the top chip is the deeper color and the bottom chip is the normal majority color.
View attachment 1358668
View attachment 1358669
The 25k are easy to clean, the 5k aren't terrible either. I have all the IHC chips done, the T5, and 120 of mixed denoms. The 500 are very easy to clean also

I'm probably the only crazy one with this set, but I have cleaned hot stamps in my ultrasonic in the past with zero issues so once I have my set squared away and recovered enough from my recent shoulder surgery, that's how I plan to proceed with mine. You guys have WAAAAAAAY more patience than I do cleaning your chips 1 by 1. I am a 100 at a time guy... lol

I'm probably the only crazy one with this set, but I have cleaned hot stamps in my ultrasonic in the past with zero issues so once I have my set squared away and recovered enough from my recent shoulder surgery, that's how I plan to proceed with mine. You guys have WAAAAAAAY more patience than I do cleaning your chips 1 by 1. I am a 100 at a time guy... lol
Did you get fading or stamp removal? What’s your technique? Temp? Solution etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom