Heading back to North Carolina (8 Viewers)

Attachments

• 20240501_111344.jpg
    20240501_111344.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 482
Do you think you could pass the background check required to get into our secret secure location?
Would I have to wear just underwear to handle the product like I see in the movies when people are packaging drugs? Cause I'm pretty sure nobody wants to see that (well, maybe my wife).

And I just talked you out of letting me help.

/in all seriousness, I just had to have a background check in order to get my medical license so my fingerprints that went to the FBI database say I'm good to go.

So I normally have a rule that I never open pallets or boxes until I unload them in the warehouse. I broke that rule and of course someone cut in front of me on my way to the warehouse. I had to slam on my brakes and I heard crash and the sound of rolling chips.

Attachments

• 20240501_131139.jpg
    20240501_131139.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 469
So I normally have a rule that I never open pallets or boxes until I unload them in the warehouse. I broke that rule and of course someone cut in front of me on my way to the warehouse. I had to slam on my brakes and I heard crash and the sound of rolling chips.
At least it's only the tri-moons.

Just after this photo was taken, Crime Scene Do Not Cross tape was used to cordon off the truck

More impressions. Lot of new $1s and $5s. The $25s have 2 different versions, hense the difference in the dye lots in the previous pictures. 2 different fonts. I will have to sort those out. The $1000 chips are stunning, but I can't get them to photograph well. The 25k and 100k all appear to be new, but very limited supply. I try to bring some home tomorrow and get pictures in a better light.

Attachments

• 20240501_165150.jpg
    20240501_165150.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 850
  • 20240501_143344.jpg
    20240501_143344.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 879
More impressions. Lot of new $1s and $5s. The $25s have 2 different versions, hense the difference in the dye lots in the previous pictures. 2 different fonts. I will have to sort those out. The $1000 chips are stunning, but I can't get them to photograph well. The 25k and 100k all appear to be new, but very limited supply. I try to bring some home tomorrow and get pictures in a better light.
never going to financially recover.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom