I threw mah back out again...again... Again... (1 Viewer)

Hey all

So jobs are stopped at the moment as I fully KOed my back. I'm late on 4 milling jobs and 1 stamping, but once it cools off and my back feels like bending, I'll get caught up.
I think I am one of those jobs and please don’t get to it until you are really ready. We all know my Binions are mostly eye candy anyway. The T1s can wait. Sorry to hear for your sake though!

Do you have an inversion table? They are nice!

Feel better bro!!!

Sorry to hear about your back. Take care of yourself. Health is always the number one priority.

back problems suck, i feel ya. i have a disc that slips out randomly 1-2 times/year and pinches a nerve, and it takes me out completely for a couple days then partially for about a week every time.

That sucks. I've thrown mine out several times. It's the worst. No hurry on my milling project, just take care of your back.

Yeah, getting old sucks. Every day we wake up and nothing hurts is a great day.

Who cares about milling jobs, getting ready for DiD is your top priority.

images

Just pack up this baby, I know you have one......., and after Craig adds a couple of anchor bolts you can make it through DiD. ;)

Yeah, getting old sucks. Every day we wake up and nothing hurts is a great day.

Who cares about milling jobs, getting ready for DiD is your top priority.

images

Just pack up this baby, I know you have one......., and after Craig adds a couple of anchor bolts you can make it through DiD. ;)
Make sure you mount this to the center of the stud…dead center. Bad things can happen.

Things are still good till the opthalmologist prescribes you a German Shepherd :p :) :)

Old guy talk. I was talking to a friend who was telling me how he hurt himself playing with his kids, because even though his body is 50, in his mind he’s 18 and he still goes all out.
I told him it’s weird, because even though I’m in decent shape, when I play tennis with my daughter, I barely move - it’s like in my mind I’m 75, even though I know I can move.
Couple days later, I was carefully jumping off a 2 foot ledge and I felt my back twinge. And that’s when I realized that even though I’m in decent shape, I don’t play around like a kid because I’m always subconsciously protecting my back.

Long story short, backs suck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom