Thoughts on this Transaction (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Ok, so I do NOT need additional drama in my life, but I’ve dealt with both of you in good faith relatively recently and would be happy to arbitrate if needed for the good of each other and for forum.

I am more than willing to hold funds or chips until an acceptable time by both parties to send out said funds or items.

I’ll even cover any and all shipping on my end.
You? You went ghost here for half a year!

Dude... Seriously?
Listen you fucker...I fell for your sob story and Auctioned off a rack of Paris $1's for you. Don't you dare fucking come at ME! You're a fucking piece of shit and every stupid post you make here buries you deeper & deeper. You wont be able to trade chips with BiggAntt when this is all over. What a fucking asshat you turned out to be.

I’m disappointed in your every response to this thread.
#metoo

Lmao guys, player 1 is me. This is hilarious
This thread existing is the opposite of adult conflict resolution.
That's because you're a pussy.
Please check your PM promptly or I'll jump to conclusions and will have to create a thread to gossip about my insecurities and distorted perception.

TL;DR

@VMR911 regardless of your views on what went down between you and @Hotus777, or who was in the wrong, he clearly went out of his way to protect your name and reputation and extend some grace for you to work this out privately.

The approach you took to identify yourself doesn’t sit well. Neither does calling another user a pussy or making snarky comments without a modicum of contrition. As @NotRealNameNoSir said, this isn't a good look for you.

If you have any dignity or respect left, step up to the plate and take ownership of your actions. Maybe you can regain some of the trust in this community that you're losing with every sarcastic post.

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt. That's exactly what the OP did when he chose not to blow your cover. But your lack of respect is astounding.

#metoo

TL;DR

@VMR911 regardless of your views on what went down between you and @Hotus777, or who was in the wrong, he clearly went out of his way to protect your name and reputation and extend some grace for you to work this out privately.

The approach you took to identify yourself doesn’t sit well. Neither does calling another user a pussy or making snarky comments without a modicum of contrition. As @NotRealNameNoSir said, this isn't a good look for you.

If you have any dignity or respect left, step up to the plate and take ownership of your actions. Maybe you can regain some of the trust in this community that you're losing with every sarcastic post.

I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt. That's exactly what the OP did when he chose not to blow your cover. But your lack of respect is astounding.
Thanks Dad.

We've already resolved it, thanks to @TheJestyr — Not at all thanks to your sermon.

Listen you fucker...I fell for your sob story and Auctioned off a rack of Paris $1's for you. Don't you dare fucking come at ME! You're a fucking piece of shit and every stupid post you make here buries you deeper & deeper. You wont be able to trade chips with BiggAntt when this is all over. What a fucking asshat you turned out to be.
You are deeply misunderstood.

I simply backed out of the deal which happens all the time on PCF
Saying this happens "all the time" on PCF is just flat-out false. And using the word "simply" to describe backing out of a deal just makes me shake my head.
Interesting development. I am surprised to hear that backing out of a deal after both payment and shipping is common on PCF.
@FrankBlack, I just want to let you know, that in my experience, it is not common. I've made 100s of transactions over the years, and never backed out of a deal or had someone back out of a deal.

(There may have been one or two times that I released my "dibs" on a For Sale thread to a member who posted "backup dibs" but that was approved by all parties involved, before any money or chips changed hands. And if the "backup dibs" member had second thoughts, I was fully prepared to have kept my end of the deal and have paid for the chips.)

I’m happy a resolution is coming, however @VMR911 your participation in this ordeal really is disappointing as I’ve said before, especially the negativity of your aggressive responses. Hopefully any future actions or reactions by you will help to restore the damage to your reputation. As my first Sargeant used to say, it only takes one oh shit to negate 100 atta boy responses. You certainly have more than one questionable action in this thread alone.

Saying this happens "all the time" on PCF is just flat-out false. And using the word "simply" to describe backing out of a deal just makes me shake my head.

@FrankBlack, I just want to let you know, that in my experience, it is not common. I've made 100s of transactions over the years, and never backed out of a deal or had someone back out of a deal.

(There may have been one or two times that I released my "dibs" on a For Sale thread to a member who posted "backup dibs" but that was approved by all parties involved, before any money or chips changed hands. And if the "backup dibs" member had second thoughts, I was fully prepared to have kept my end of the deal and have paid for the chips.)

I concur. I’ve likely had thousands of transactions over my chipping career. There has been very few (can count on one hand) people who have backed out of deals. I will say that those few who have backed out of deals have done so more than once. I have let them know that I would no longer like to deal with them.

But overwhelmingly people on here keep their word

Thanks Dad.

We've already resolved it, thanks to @TheJestyr — Not at all thanks to your sermon.
Hey Man,

We've interacted here and there and my experiences transacting with you have always been positive. Take this for what it's worth.

I want to encourage you to safeguard your reputation with respect to your remarks. This whole situation sounds like it was probably a misunderstanding - and I'm glad to hear you've got it resolved even if that required the involvement of an intermediary. But I hope you realize you're kind of alienating yourself from the community with the things you've said in this thread. You may not care about that - and if so that's your prerogative. But there may come a time where you might wish you'd handled things a little differently. A little contrition goes a long way.

With that, I wish you the best of luck with everything, Dude.

Thanks Dad.

So, your move is really just to pile on with the disrespect? If you want to be a part of this hobby and have anybody left around here who is willing to deal with you, you might consider a more genuine approach.

Props to @TheJestyr for a good deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom