Thoughts on this Transaction (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

@Hotus777 - do you agree? ….. btw, I already sent tracking and packaged it yesterday...

Shoutouts to our unofficial arbitrator @doublebooyah85
Once i have the chips in hand i will send the money back. Easy as that

You currently have 3/4 of your end of the bargain dude and you're holding 4/4 of my end as well.

I agree.

@Hotus777 - do you agree? ….. btw, I already sent tracking and packaged it yesterday...

Shoutouts to our unofficial arbitrator @doublebooyah85
Yeah tracking shows shipped not just prepared but you guys are on the same page now it appears it’s a non issue, maybe?

I guess Hotus has a point wait till chips arrive back to him bc he shouldn’t be at risk.

I'll PM you but I prefer receiving the money back once they've shipped.
Anyways, I'm out of this thread. Peace and love y'all.

I'll PM you but I prefer receiving the money back once they've shipped.
Anyways, I'm out of this thread. Peace and love y'all.
For clarification,

Peace and Love = get them chippies out and wait for a refund since you are changing terms not him + continue to post funny memes and make light of a silly situation

Your a pussy = not peace and love lol

Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

Well I give up... PCF needs official arbitrators / escrows,
hotus22.JPG

Obviously anything is possible, but I just had two great interactions with @VMR911 both buying and selling in the past two weeks, and he never stepped outta line at all…again, anything can happen, and he’s been pretty vocal about his rough patch, but I’m thinking/hoping it’s not him…
Yo! He's BUYING chips??? WintheactualF?

Ok, so I do NOT need additional drama in my life, but I’ve dealt with both of you in good faith relatively recently and would be happy to arbitrate if needed for the good of each other and for forum.

I am more than willing to hold funds or chips until an acceptable time by both parties to send out said funds or items.

I’ll even cover any and all shipping on my end.

Obviously anything is possible, but I just had two great interactions with @VMR911 both buying and selling in the past two weeks, and he never stepped outta line at all…again, anything can happen, and he’s been pretty vocal about his rough patch, but I’m thinking/hoping it’s not him…

Can you just reauction the box. I’ll bid

Ok, so I do NOT need additional drama in my life, but I’ve dealt with both of you in good faith relatively recently and would be happy to arbitrate if needed for the good of each other and for forum.

I am more than willing to hold funds or chips until an acceptable time by both parties to send out said funds or items.

I'd appreciate that

Yo! He's BUYING chips??? WintheactualF?
Dude... Seriously?
How? I have sold all my high ticket items. and if I bought anything recently it is 1) to enjoy them in the mean time as a way of maintaining my hobby and joy for poker and poker chips and 2) as a financial hedge investment - with plans to sell them when needed because I know the value of the chips and they retain their value.

I'd appreciate that
PM 3 way.

What’s a bit more unusual is for someone to ask for donations and then continue to buy chips in the same calendar year.

If I am in such deep financial trouble that I have to ask & receive donations from others and sell part of the collection as well.

I am definitely NOT buying any leisure / entertainment stuff until I have gotten back on decent financial status and RETURN all the donations or whatever before anything

That's because you're a pussy.

It seems some things are exactly how they appear after all….. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom