Thoughts on this Transaction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because you're a pussy.
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

If I am in such deep financial trouble that I have to ask & receive donations from others and sell part of the collection as well.

I am definitely NOT buying any leisure / entertainment stuff until I have gotten back on decent financial status and RETURN all the donations or whatever before anything
You don't know the full story and how I have already started to pay it forward even thought we're still not out of deep waters yet. You don't know the day to day and how it feels to live as me with my specific circumstances... So, best just stay out of it.

That's because you're a pussy.
You don't know the full story and how I have already started to pay it forward even thought we're still not out of deep waters yet. You don't know the day to day and how it feels to live as me with my specific circumstances... So, best just stay out of it.

Just because we don't know whatever hardships you're dealing with doesn't give you a pass to be an asshole to a member who was just giving very neutral input to the situation.

Just because we don't know whatever hardships you're dealing with doesn't give you a pass to be an asshole to a member who was just giving very neutral input to the situation.
.... This was neutral?
If I am in such deep financial trouble that I have to ask & receive donations from others and sell part of the collection as well.

I am definitely NOT buying any leisure / entertainment stuff until I have gotten back on decent financial status and RETURN all the donations or whatever before anything
This read to me as facetious and with implied judgement.

So is there a chance i'll be getting my chips back?

Still haven't heard it from player 1's mouth.. lol

Is it too much to ask for a confirmation? You still haven't responded to my PMs..

My last question for @Hotus777 and all witnesses is...

Is this whole blow-up supposed to make me more comfortable and trusting that @Hotus777 will return my money after he receives the chips back (and let me remind you that its only been 24 hours since I've had them "hostage") or.... will I be creating the next thread about how my money is being held hostage?

#conflictresolution #kifertaughtme

Is this whole blow-up supposed to make me more comfortable and trusting that @Hotus777 will return my money after he receives the chips back (and let me remind you that its only been 24 hours since I've had them "hostage") or.... will I be creating the next thread about how my money is being held hostage?

If you retracted/changed your mind you should send funds back immediately and send chips back asap, and all responsibility is on you to handle it asap.

Once you provide tracking if your owed money he should send it.

However this thread is pretty useless and should be nuked.

Ayo, donate my donation back while you're at it.

The easiest way forward is to have the funds be sent to a trusted third party in escrow, ship the chips, receive the funds when said chips are received. But what’s the fun in that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom