Thoughts on this Transaction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK So he needs to either send you the chips plus the $150 or he needs to send you your chips back.

Again - what money is he asking for?
I think OP sent chips after receiving money and promise of receiving chips.

Pretty sure it was @Hotus777 chips for Player 1's Chips + $150. Player 1 is asking for the $150 back first without returning Hotus's chips.
I think OP sent chips after receiving money and promise of receiving chips.
I must have missed the part where the other party actually sent the $150.

In any event, the transaction is still way out of balance. If I were the OP, I'd suggest a 3rd party escrow for the money until the chips are returned.

Time is a flat circle until:

[
200.gif
]

BTW: Also until Player 1’s identity is named

So we don’t who the villain is right? That dude with the broken foot or whatever, that’s a ruse right?
That's a ruse, I'm giving the villain a chance to make it right before identifying him.

Makes me wonder though, player 1 was pretty active all week lol.

Lmao guys, player 1 is me. This is hilarious and blown way out of proportion - I simply backed out of the deal which happens all the time on PCF... and he's projecting so hard where my tone in the messages has been remorseful, apologetic and grateful... NOT demanding.

But to say I'm holding the chips hostage lmao what is this drama?! Haha I only received the chips yesterday! And I never demanded anything, it was open for discussion — He's the only one freaking out about this. Leave me a negative review that goes against 85 positive sale transactions and ask yourself 'Whats really bothering you in your life?'

Screenshot_20240628_143024_Chrome.jpg

Lmao guys, player 1 is me. This is hilarious and blown way out of proportion - I simply backed out of the deal which happens all the time on PCF... and he's projecting so hard where my tone in the messages has been remorseful, apologetic and grateful... NOT demanding.

But to say I'm holding the chips hostage lmao what is this drama?! Haha I only received the chips yesterday! And I never demanded anything, it was open for discussion — He's the only one freaking out about this. Leave me a negative review that goes against 85 positive sale transactions and ask yourself 'Whats really bothering you in your life?'

View attachment 1350369
Lol. Yesterday?

Hahahahahah. Okay, that did make me laugh.

View attachment 1350369
Is there a three-way deal here where I can get those hot stamps solid you bought the other day from @colter ripton

Quit acting like the victim.

You asked for the $$ before sending my chips.

You read my response and logged off. Typical scammer shit

Just send me my chips and I'll refund the money. Easy as that. Don't make this into something more than it is.

I left your name out of it for a reason and gave you the opportunity to make it right, now you're just making it worse.

Interesting development. I am surprised to hear that backing out of a deal after both payment and shipping is common on PCF.
Lmfao that's what i was just thinking. Instead of responding with, oh dude my bad, i fell asleep I'll send you the chips, don't worry. He responds with more bullshit about having more positive reviews and time on PCF and people always back out of deals.

No dude, this isn't common.

Just send me my chips back and apologize instead of prolonging it, like wth..

Interesting development. I am surprised to hear that backing out of a deal after both payment and shipping is common on PCF.
It’s definitely not, but sometimes people are very quick to ship and a retraction isn’t unheard of or change of mind. Shit happens and I could chalk this up as miscommunication. But not surprised Hotus was concerned.

What’s a bit more unusual is for someone to ask for donations and then continue to buy chips in the same calendar year.

View attachment 1350369

IMG_1374.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom