Thoughts on this Transaction (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always said, "there are always two sides to a story", so I typically without any judgement until I hear from the other party.
Three sides.

What A remembers as it happened, what B remembers as it happened, and what REALLY happened...

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Backing out of a deal is dumb. Going public within 24 hours of an unsettled dispute is also dumb.
Just take deep breaths and settle your shit like adults.
He had since last Saturday to work this out and make it right, don't let player 1 fool you.

Interesting development. I am surprised to hear that backing out of a deal after both payment and shipping is common on PCF.
That late in the transaction is rare but changing your mind, releasing dibs or backing out of deal is common... I've had many people situations change on a deal and I understood completely because that was also the treatment and kindness I recieved when something changed for me.

What’s a bit more unusual is for someone to ask for donations and then continue to buy chips in the same calendar year.
How? I have sold all my high ticket items. and if I bought anything recently it is 1) to enjoy them in the mean time as a way of maintaining my hobby and joy for poker and poker chips and 2) as a financial hedge investment - with plans to sell them when needed because I know the value of the chips and they retain their value.

Easy to judge others huh?

How? I have sold all my high ticket items. and if I bought anything recently it is 1) to enjoy them in the mean time as a way of maintaining my hobby for poker and poker chips and 2) as a financial hedge investment - with plans to sell them when needed because I know the value of the chips and they retain their value.

Easy to judge others huh?
Hmm not sure I judged. Just unusual and I think that’s fair.

If I am in such deep financial trouble that I have to ask & receive donations from others and sell part of the collection as well.

I am definitely NOT buying any leisure / entertainment stuff until I have gotten back on decent financial status and RETURN all the donations or whatever before anything

If I am in such deep financial trouble that I have to ask & receive donations from others and sell part of the collection as well.

I am definitely NOT buying any leisure / entertainment stuff until I have gotten back on decent financial status and RETURN all the donations or whatever before anything
That's because you're a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom