"Ignore" feature (5 Viewers)

99.9 % of the people that seem to come across as a-holes online are perfectly great people IRL. Making judgements off people's online presence is usually way off.....

although sometimes it's not..... :unsure:
I could have a beer with any PCFer and have a great time. Even the ignored ones.

Now two beers.... You might be asking alot....

I wish he would stop passing off my nudes as they are his own.

ygDgEaSDJhSpiBBaeXLwHOGAYh8=.gif

99.9 % of the people that seem to come across as a-holes online are perfectly great people IRL. Making judgements off people's online presence is usually way off.....

TOTALLY true. But doesn't mean that it doesn't make life better by not having to see their online presence!

This is why I deleted my Facebook. I don't want to hate my family but it's a challenge when I see the shit they post.

I don't want to hate PCF so I'm gonna start ignoring the turds.

His list does not match mine. Actually, I only have three that are super active daily that anyone would even know. Most are 2-3 times a month posters who it's just nice to never see again....
@SpaceMonkey420 don't match any of mine either. I guess we get pissed off for totally different reasons.

If you could put a comment next to each persons name as to why you blocked. That would be great

can be as short as you like.

‘they are Scottish’
‘They are from Massachusets’

whatever you like.
Thanks

Yes!

TBH I don't remember why I blocked many of them but pretty much once you go on the list, you don't come off, so, meh.

@SpaceMonkey420 don't match any of mine either. I guess we get pissed off for totally different reasons.

Yes!

TBH I don't remember why I blocked many of them but pretty much once you go on the list, you don't come off, so, meh.
See, I'll do temp ignores sometimes. A "if I keep seeing this, I'm gonna say something dumb and get banned"

I'll unignore when I forget the issue. The 12 I have now are gonna stay tho....

That's one more then 35 posts ago. Hahahaha

See, I'll do temp ignores sometimes. A "if I keep seeing this, I'm gonna say something dumb and get banned"

I'll unignore when I forget the issue. The 12 I have now are gonna stay tho....

That's one more then 35 posts ago. Hahahaha
I have one on temp ignore right now too until I'm not offended anymore

Is it really a big deal to ignore someone? We’re taught to do it every day in real life. Life is too short. Good luck out there GOD bless us all.

Are you kidding me? there's nothing more american than trolling others, it's practically what this great nation was founded upon!

Old lore suggests that Benjamin Franklin would send letters by carrier pigeon to King George III asking him "is though ice box doth runneth? better catch it!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom