"Ignore" feature (4 Viewers)

I have 14 as of today. Enjoy! No shits given here. Mask off. Any more questions

739FDABF-3CE6-4662-AC41-328749CC2693.png
B6A1BD0F-8E99-4663-A7F3-A8A0195F6A28.png
5B826B89-4EB6-4FB0-8521-AFB258563EEB.png

Jesus. That gif... It's the best one I've seen in a long time....

But also, IceT and Coco are two of the nicest realist people. Great individuals.
It’s subliminal. You don’t really like that gif or those guys. Your subconscious chipper brain just notices the greek mold pattern on the banner behind him.

You all should realize, I hope, that if the person you ignore posts that missing rack you need for your grail set in the classifieds, you’ll miss it and then regret it forever.

Some interesting names that I wouldn't have expected.
Hahaha. I went down the list

Really short...
Friend...
Alright person...
Friend...
Suspect...
Friend...
Etc.

His list does not match mine. Actually, I only have three that are super active daily that anyone would even know. Most are 2-3 times a month posters who it's just nice to never see again....

You all should realize, I hope, that if the person you ignore posts that missing rack you need for your grail set in the classifieds, you’ll miss it and then regret it forever.
Meh. I can find what I need and if they are ignored, they are going to have a harder time finding milling. Who got the shorter end of that stick!

I have like 40 users on my ignore list. But to be fair they are all fake alt accounts @Josh Kifer keeps creating to send me PMs with misleading titles that when I open them they just contain images of him wearing nothing but a bikini made of dice chips.

So that probably doesn't count.
I don't know what you are talking about.....

PM incoming from Alt Account with a 25k chip for 1500 bucks @Hotrod

I have like 40 users on my ignore list. But to be fair they are all fake alt accounts @Josh Kifer keeps creating to send me PMs with misleading titles that when I open them they just contain images of him wearing nothing but a bikini made of dice chips.

So that probably doesn't count.
I wish he would stop passing off my nudes as they are his own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom