"Ignore" feature (1 Viewer)

Only got 6, need to up my game

Rookie numbers....

1606929234387.gif

Want me to tell you a phrase or two to look up that'll really ruin your day? One starts with Lemon.....
No no. I was actually picturing some kind of a county fair type of thing, where they have all the best pigs (except poop, not pigs) on display, and they get awarded 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons - that would have been a nice shitshow.
In retrospect, google could have delivered something unimaginably worse, and I consider myself lucky for failing.

No no. I was actually picturing some kind of a county fair type of thing, where they have all the best pigs (except poop, not pigs) on display, and they get awarded 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons - that would have been a nice shitshow.
In retrospect, google could have delivered something unimaginably worse, and I consider myself lucky for failing.
Hahaha.... Oh you!

Want me to tell you a phrase or two to look up that'll really ruin your day? One starts with Lemon.....
I was on a conference call, virtually training new employees, when my co-trainer said he had a lemon tree at his new house.

I burst out laughing. About 5 seconds later, without saying a word, half the class started laughing too. Didn't take them long to catch on why I was laughing.....Derailed the training for a good 5 minutes.

Had to tell my buddy "I'll tell you why later"... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

(My memory is muddy, but I'm pretty sure he also said his neighbor asked him if she could have some lemons...)

We are tied. I wonder if our lists are the same. Lol. But two of mine have been subsequently banned so do they count?
Nah, pretty sure a couple of mine are for personal and sour dealings ... They are fine, but I wouldn't mill chips for them for 10 bucks each....

Wow moose post put my head in a tail spin trying to figure that out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom