SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, I felt a lot more strongly about the secondary $100s back when I though I was getting some.
the secondary $100s were my favourite initially, but seeing those primary $100s in stacks completely changed my mind.

Also, I still can't decide which $1 I like better. I love the secondary, but feel like the primary just works so well in the primary lineup.

Since when? I have never ever heard of a distinction being made for Paulson racks based on mold.
I think there are different size racks. The ones I have are slightly too big for RHC. They fit 20 THC perfectly, but RHC are made thinner.

No, they aren't. Where are you getting that idea?
Someone said it in a comment somewhere and I actually tested it myself to see. It's the same with poker cases. Can fit an X amount of THC and X amount of RHC. Well at least the Paulson trays I have. They fit 20 THC perfectly.

Minty Paulsons (RHC or THC) are very snug in Paulson racks. Maybe you're comparing to worn chips vs new?

Someone said it in a comment somewhere and I actually tested it myself to see.
I can believe that some (SOME) very old TH&C chips end up stacking a little thicker, especially LCV with hotstamps, but anything recent is all the same thickness. Paulson is amazingly consistent on their thicknesses.

I can believe that some (SOME) very old TH&C chips end up stacking a little thicker, especially LCV with hotstamps, but anything recent is all the same thickness. Paulson is amazingly consistent on their thicknesses.
Maybe I forgot exactly. I did have some 100s that were newish. Do you have a Paulson rack to try those Paradice 100s? @HebbNH

Sorry for the confusion if I started any.

Interestingly, just checked, newest THCs (RPC) have problems fitting into Paulson racks here. While mint SY $2s do have a tiny little bit of slack.

Strangely the mint unplayed spotted hot stamp Lady Luck tournament RHC chips actually stack shorter than other mint RHC. Strange.

newest THCs (RPC) have problems fitting into Paulson racks here.
But they do fit.

There still aren't different racks made for THC vs RHC.

EDIT: Paulson doesn't make different racks for THC vs RHC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom