SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one do you think I said was better?
I believe you said that the worn RHC’s were better, but I’m my opinion they’re suck different chips that they can’t be compared. To me it’s like comparing a Audi to a Camry. Just not even in the same league. I’ve heard far far far far worse. A player once told me they liked cheap slugged plastics over PAULSONS. I nearly died on the spot.

I just can't agree with your conclusion.
My philosophy is All Chips Feel Different but All Chips Feel Good. There's some I like better than others, but it's like comparing whiskey and beer. There's good whiskeys and good beers, and which one you want right now depends on what mood you're in.

Mint RHCs make me wish I was playing with THCs and so make me sad.

Worn RHCs feel like very good mid-range chips, and so make me happy.

Upon closer inspection, my $5s are fairly beat up as well. 22% GO chips. Hoping to salvage at least a full rack that aren’t banged up too badly.

I received my chips today and they were dirty and beat up…kind of like me after a night of drinking and poker. Lol
29% were GO chips. I should have bought more 5s to make complete racks of the reg chips. I can’t complain though because I actually got chips on the first hour. I know many weren’t able to get any so I appreciate what I have and Jim bringing these to the group in the first place.
Always have to look on the good side, I won’t feel bad putting them in play! If they were mint they’d sit in the drawer and not be enjoyed…and they still stand on edge, no flat tires!
Congrats to whatever you all got!!
3BE12F03-1B57-4E4B-86A4-44F81A598171.jpeg

I received my chips today and they were dirty and beat up…kind of like me after a night of drinking and poker. Lol
29% were GO chips. I should have bought more 5s to make complete racks of the reg chips. I can’t complain though because I actually got chips on the first hour. I know many weren’t able to get any so I appreciate what I have and Jim bringing these to the group in the first place.
Always have to look on the good side, I won’t feel bad putting them in play! If they were mint they’d sit in the drawer and not be enjoyed…and they still stand on edge, no flat tires!
Congrats to whatever you all got!!
View attachment 923798
They clean up nice though. Mine were really dirty but after a bath, magic eraser and oil they look pretty good. I got 29% GO chips as well. If you want to go for a full rack of GO’s I’ll swap you 40 GO’s for 40 regular primaries. I wouldn’t care if I wasn’t planning on relabeling them.

Last edited:
I got 400 Primary 1's

out of those around 250 are chalky minty and need no touch up

the 150 are little dirty, but still almost pristine edges, minimal flea bites

could not be happier other than if I didn't have to give 150 of them a bath

Thanks Jim.......

I got 400 Primary 1's

out of those around 250 are chalky minty and need no touch up

the 150 are little dirty, but still almost pristine edges, minimal flea bites

could not be happier other than if I didn't have to give 150 of them a bath

Thanks Jim.......
Yeah I had a majority new $1’s and the dirty $1’s cleaned up like new. I was real happy with those as well

Agreed, my primary $1s, $2.50s, $25s, and $100s all look great, some just need a light cleaning. Very happy with those!

Has anyone had success cleaning the $25s in an ultrasonic? I can’t get them to clean very well (primaries).

Has anyone had success cleaning the $25s in an ultrasonic? I can’t get them to clean very well (primaries).
Presoak in simple green. Even with 60 seconds in the ultrasonic I needed to wipe down the edges.

Not with ultrasonic. Mine cleaned up great with warm bath and dawn dish soap and a quick hit around the edge’s with magic eraser

Attachments

• 6245158C-C09B-4353-BF85-92AC12A82D74.jpeg
    6245158C-C09B-4353-BF85-92AC12A82D74.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 169
Presoak in simple green. Even with 60 seconds in the ultrasonic I needed to wipe down the edges.
I’ll try it. I’ve ran them in the ultrasonic for 2 mins and wiped the edges. The dirt spots on the edges are still dirty. The face of the Chip looks great, but when racked, I can’t see the difference in the uncleaned chips and the cleaned ones.

That's quick! I'm still awaiting my sample set from the sample set sale, lol. Last update Departed LA 26th of May..

Same here..

Your item departed a transfer airport in INTERNATIONAL, LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES on May 26, 2022 at 2:40 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

I’ll try it. I’ve ran them in the ultrasonic for 2 mins and wiped the edges. The dirt spots on the edges are still dirty. The face of the Chip looks great, but when racked, I can’t see the difference in the uncleaned chips and the cleaned ones.
Do people ever use tsp substitute in an ultrasonic? I washed by hand, but that did the job nicely. Of course, I did give the edges a scrub, so maybe this is irrelevant.

I believe the initial offering is all sold out but there should be some more chips in the coming weeks.
Okay thanks, I was redirected to a PayPal site where it let me add quantities but never clicked to go further so I was just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom