Interesting road signs (3 Viewers)

@Eriks
IMG_2113.jpg

Apparently this guy doesn't read very well
Screenshot_20220826-091330_Gallery.jpg

Ohh the amazing "people of Walmart" that's right kids... grown man in skin tight leopard print spandex pants, a pink hats with leopard print ears. No Comment on his shopping purchase choices... and stopped to assemble his toys on the side of the road.

Technically he is NOT parked in the "fire lane" and doing nothing wrong... I just wanted an excuse to share a picture. Ohh Westminster... you gotta lay off the Peyote's Amigos

I remember slowing down to 70mph in my 911 approaching an all-time-known Police control post on the Athens-Thessalonica motorway.
As soon as I passed past them (wrong English probably) I geared down to 3d and revved up to 8,000rpm for 110mph.
The asshole came out to shoot me with the laser gun from behind:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Apparently this guy doesn't read very well
View attachment 975539
Ohh the amazing "people of Walmart" that's right kids... grown man in skin tight leopard print spandex pants, a pink hats with leopard print ears. No Comment on his shopping purchase choices... and stopped to assemble his toys on the side of the road.

Technically he is NOT parked in the "fire lane" and doing nothing wrong... I just wanted an excuse to share a picture. Ohh Westminster... you gotta lay off the Peyote's Amigos
I thought he was making a fire. :wtf:

48F028E0-2C43-4C0C-A6C1-EC9A28B46B04.jpeg

Is the Themla and Louise launch point? Are they warning about the sharp corner when you jump? So confused.

Trust fall wall? Sorry my German is a bit stale…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom