SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just built my breakdown. It's glorious.

Then I realized I will be at 30,000 ft between Phoenix and Nashville when the sale happens.

I guess I just saved $5,000 - yet I'm not happy about it.
I can snipe your breakdown for a rack of snappers. I'd pay their tcr asking price ofc. :)
I've got a good track record for these tcr sales.
IOC-4.jpg

IMG_20210314_164504.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I get that. The question is, how do I snipe the exact moment I can order whatever is left.
Cross your fingers and hope for the best?
The problem, as you pay or may not know, is there’s nothing to stop you from putting in and paying for an “illegal” order at 2:59, or at 2:01 for that matter. But if you do, your order will get cancelled, refunded, and the chips will go back into the inventory.

Cross your fingers and hope for the best?
The problem, as you pay or may not know, is there’s nothing to stop you from putting in and paying for an “illegal” order at 2:59, or at 2:01 for that matter. But if you do, your order will get cancelled, refunded, and the chips will go back into the inventory.
So to answer my question: There is not a Post by @TheChipRoom to be expected "The ratios have been removed" or an update on the #1 post. Got it, thank you.

So to answer my question: There is not a Post by @TheChipRoom to be expected "The ratios have been removed" or an update on the #1 post. Got it, thank you.
Yes that’s how it works. At 3pm eastern all limits are removed. Jim won’t say at 3pm “all limits removed”. He will, however, say stuff like “more chips added”. That happens after 3pm and it happens intermittently.

Yes that’s how it works. At 3pm eastern all limits are removed. Jim won’t say at 3pm “all limits removed”. He will, however, say stuff like “more chips added”. That happens after 3pm and it happens intermittently.
It also happens when people dont follow directions and he has to cancel their orders and add the chips back to the total available.

Hello everyone , first time participating in buying chips in this format. Is this a race in the first hour who will be lucky enough to buy chips and most likely miss out odds favor success ?

Hello everyone , first time participating in buying chips in this format. Is this a race in the first hour who will be lucky enough to buy chips and most likely miss out odds favor success ?
More accurately (depending on the chips you are looking for), race in the first 15 seconds.

The used chips ($100 denom and lower) could likely be much easier to get.

But I could be wrong. There were a lot of chips in the HSI sale and chips were available for a long time.

More accurately (depending on the chips you are looking for), race in the first 15 seconds.

But I could be wrong. There were a lot of chips in the HSI sale and chips were available for a long time.
You mean we all have 15 seconds to click on each links and pay ?

Hahahaha you’re a sick man , but you already knew that
@Poppin92 Oh I know it is, I gotta try at the very least. Closed mouths go un-fed!

Actually, maybe this will work better

Wanted:
Sugar daddies to buy this hairy crocodile some $2 chips. Very handsome, very green.

P.S. Will not send feet pics, thank you.
And you’re right about closed mouths go un fed haha

Just built my breakdown. It's glorious.

Then I realized I will be at 30,000 ft between Phoenix and Nashville when the sale happens.

I guess I just saved $5,000 - yet I'm not happy about it.
on more than one TCR sale I've made sure I was an hour+ away from my computer just so that I didn't end up costing myself a ton of money on yet another set.

Golden Ticket holders?

Maybe a time to strike...THCs and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom