SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God, all I want is two barrels of the snappers...

Is anyone putting together a "group buy" for us small-timers? :LOL: :laugh:

Are any of the $25 first anniversary chips in the mix?
(pic for reference)
DDEF3453-DAEF-4C23-ADCF-1F4757C56001.jpeg

So if i don't want $500s or higher, but I want a rack of $2s and a rack of $2.50s, I need a slide rule and a NASA scientist to see what other chips I have to buy? I don't think I'm smart enough for the chip room sale . . . .

Is the 5% limit a limit on the chips or a limit on the purchase price? So, in other words, if I buy the maximum of 2000 chips, I can get 1 rack of $2s and 2 racks of $2.50s? Maybe if that's the way it works I can figure it out.

Willing to purchase any 2s that people can fit in to their order. Plz pm if you can

Is the 5% limit a limit on the chips or a limit on the purchase price? So, in other words, if I buy the maximum of 2000 chips, I can get 1 rack of $2s and 2 racks of $2.50s? Maybe if that's the way it works I can figure it out.
Your example is correct, for chips limited to 5% buy 2000 total to get a rack.

So if i don't want $500s or higher, but I want a rack of $2s and a rack of $2.50s, I need a slide rule and a NASA scientist to see what other chips I have to buy? I don't think I'm smart enough for the chip room sale . . . .

Look, you say 'I WANT to buy 100 $500 CHIPS which I can buy a max in my order of as 10%. So I need to order 1,000 chips. What's the easiest way for me to do that? Cheapest chip is the used 5$, cap of 35%, so you buy 350 5$ chips. Now your order is 450 chips. Next cheapest is the used $25, cap is 30% so you order 300 25$ chips. that takes you to 750 chips. Then do the same thing with the 1s and you are at 1000 chips easy. '

Then you sell off all the chips you don't want hopefully at not to big of a loss and keep the 500s you wanted at the start..

I know getting snappers from someone elses order is too high of an ask. But if someone is only after tourney denoms and needs to boost their order to get their quantities, I'm willing to buy to to 400 x new $1s :)

I would love 1 x Seahawks chip too :wtf:

Ok, so I have my own low tech spread sheet that I think I have it figured out - but one question:

The 100s, for example, are limited to 15%. Does that me 15% of my order can be primary 100s and 15% can be secondary 100s? I assume that is not the case but want to confirm.

Ok, so I have my own low tech spread sheet that I think I have it figured out - but one question:

The 100s, for example, are limited to 15%. Does that me 15% of my order can be primary 100s and 15% can be secondary 100s? I assume that is not the case but want to confirm.
Not the case. 15% total $100s

Just want to buy 2 rack of $5 new , Is there any way?
after the first hour right ?

Just want to buy 2 rack of $5 new , Is there any way?
after the first hour right ?
Correct, those should be left I would think - but its possible everyone hits the new 5s first.

Wondering what the best guess is on the cost for per rack on the secondary market for the $2s and the $2.50s after the sale? I am guessing at least $250/rack.

@TheChipRoom may be a stupid question, but on the chip % total of order. What if the only thing wanted is say 3 racks of $5. Can that not be done because it compromise 100% of the order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom