SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone with sample set put $25 sec $110 pri $500 pri $100 pri and $500 sec all next to each other? That’s the lineup I’m considering

A difficult choice between primary and secondary 1k and 5k. I think if the primary were mint they'd win out.

20210316_101731.jpg

You guys wouldnt buy out all the chips out from under a guy with glasses.....would you? Lol

Jokes aside, I'm excited for the chance at my first sale here. My gut tells me I'll have to find different chips to use, but it's still exciting.

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 174
the more i look at that hundo the sexier it getssssss
Too bad the second color is not yellow. For some reason I thought it was one of the yellows when I first saw a picture of it, and thought it was pretty amazing. The almond (?) spot seems quite a bit more dull. Don't get me wrong though, it's definitely one of the better chips in the lineup!

If anyone is putting a sale together, I'd like a rack of new 1s. Please send me a DM.

You guys wouldnt buy out all the chips out from under a guy with glasses.....would you? Lol

Jokes aside, I'm excited for the chance at my first sale here. My gut tells me I'll have to find different chips to use, but it's still exciting.
I'm excited too, just joined and heyo Paulson SALE!! Every chip thats not Paulson gets respectfully put in place. I guess i gotta follow the herd. MY wallet doesn't like this though...

I'm excited too, just joined and heyo Paulson SALE!! Every chip thats not Paulson gets respectfully put in place. I guess i gotta follow the herd. MY wallet doesn't like this though...
nah dude, get the chips you want, the chips that suit you and your game.

no one is going to care about your chips as much as you do. It's doubtful most of the folks you are gonna play with will even notice, maybe they go 'hey, this is a nice chip' but they don't get why you'd care for it so much.

you do you, no one is gonna shit on you for having ceramics, plastics, china clays

nah dude, get the chips you want, the chips that suit you and your game.

no one is going to care about your chips as much as you do. It's doubtful most of the folks you are gonna play with will even notice, maybe they go 'hey, this is a nice chip' but they don't get why you'd care for it so much.

you do you, no one is gonna shit on you for having ceramics, plastics, china clays
This. My regular players don't give two shits about the Paulsons, CPC's, and custom ceramics I put out on a routine basis. I buy the chips because I like them and I enjoy having something different to put out. They just think I'm crazy for spending all this money on multiple chip sets, but most of them think that a 1000 dice chip set is sufficient to cover any cash game or tournament that we'll ever have.

At least I gifted all of them desjgn and Angel cards, so at least we get to use those when someone else hosts! Hard as it is to believe, I'm as much as if not more a card snob than I am a chip snob.

If there’s anyone in the Toronto area who wants specific denominations I can add it on to my order at chip room price without shipping costs (really don’t want to figure out shipping for non-locals / haven’t ever done it ... though I guess if the price is right I would).

2s, 2.5s and 5s are already at the cap though. Will possibly sell some of the 2s/2.5s later.

its a shame it will be impossible to have two racks of 2 without tagging along another order
at least one can get 2 racks of snappers

Last edited:
if anyone wants to line up a trade, I'm still looking for some new HSI $100/500. I'd be willing to try and score what you need from this sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom