SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a long shot, but I would love to get in on an order to grab a rack of snappers (or as many snappers as possible) if anyone would oblige. I have one rack, but really need another to help with my project. If anyone would be gracious enough to help, please shoot me a PM.

Thank you.

I'm probably not going to be taking part in this sale but curious how the percentages work. So if I tried to check out just 10 ten Snappers it would reject it?
If I'm not mistaken, these are not limits automatically managed by PayPal. Jim will go through and manually cancel anything outside of the percentages. Sounds like a pain

ok thanks, and I'm guessing in that case he might not care and let it fly, because I've only made one order and I think that these chips were all supposed to be "No more than 25-30% each" which I didn't even realize at the time

1616074587977.png

I'm thinking about seeing if anyone wants to trade $500's for the $25000's. I actually have up to 7 of them...

The limits only apply during the first hour of the sale. After that you can buy as many as you want as long as there are any of those chips left.

The limits only apply during the first hour of the sale. After that you can buy as many as you want as long as there are any of those chips left.

Thanks. However this order was placed within 5 minutes of the original sale or I would not have gotten the primary 25k :-)

Thanks yeah I definitely was not trying to abuse any system I was not very aware at the time. I was tempted to help some people get some chips for this set but it seems unless I purchase a selection including almost of the entire set it's not going to be possible

Thanks. However this order was placed within 5 minutes of the original sale or I would not have gotten the primary 25k :)
that was another sale that is why. you re mixing them up. Simply don't order only the snappers it will only screw others' people order.

Yeah I'm not going to order anything I just wanted to confirm that I can't help anyone finish their set without purchasing almost an entire balance set myself, good luck guys! Can't believe this thing didn't Shake any HSI primary 500 loose :-(

Alright ya'll, Im thinking about taking the plunge or these $2 and $2.50 chips. The only chip I am absolutely in love with is the snapper.

Trying to come up with ideas for a micro stakes cash set.......
41999C12-9351-431C-8E15-8D5934B3BF80.jpeg

Last edited:
I would not mix thc with rhc.
You know you need to order 2000 chips to get a rack of the $2 jacks.
There should be more than one microstakes relable set in there somewhere.
I know everyone says not to mix THC and RHC, but since the announcement of this sale, no one is saying “great set, but I don’t like the mix of molds”...everyone is just gawking at the THC chips and the colors and edgespots of all the others. And these comments are from chippers with a stronger opinion on the matter than anyone else.
I would expect non-chippers playing in the home game with a mix wouldn’t even notice...and would likely be confused if you pointed it out.

I know everyone says not to mix THC and RHC, but since the announcement of this sale, no one is saying “great set, but I don’t like the mix of molds”...everyone is just gawking at the THC chips and the colors and edgespots of all the others. And these comments are from chippers with a stronger opinion on the matter than anyone else.
I would expect non-chippers playing in the home game with a mix wouldn’t even notice...and would likely be confused if you pointed it out.
Yup. I'm just saying I wouldn't do it.

I have given mix mold sets to my friends and they have no clue. If I told them a roulette chip was "better" than a TH&C they would just parrot what I said.

Kinda like me with wine or beer, can't tell the difference, couldn't care less.

Bourbon or vodka please. :)

To each their own I say. I just know that I spend so much time on pcf, accumulating knowledge about chips, sets, breakdowns, running a homegame and then the process of actually lurking the classifieds for months to actually find and dibs those perfect chips I've been looking for. I just would not mix molds. Noone in my game would know, but I would. And I'm the one spending thousands of dollars on the set that I want. So no, I'm not mixing molds.

If there’s anyone in the Toronto area who wants specific denominations I can add it on to my order at chip room price without shipping costs (really don’t want to figure out shipping for non-locals / haven’t ever done it ... though I guess if the price is right I would).

2s, 2.5s and 5s are already at the cap though. Will possibly sell some of the 2s/2.5s later.
In east York
If you can add 3 barrels of $100 secondary
4 $1000 secondary
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom