KEM significant price increase coming July (1 Viewer)

A look inside the boardroom.

"Sir our sales are down over 50%."

"That's easy, just raise the price by 50%."

smh-laughable.gif

So you're saying I should try a few setups of Guild?
No, if you want KEM like feel and handling but don't like the price, warping or smell then buy these. They are just about the perfect cards. Shipping is expensive so buy several setups to spread out the shipping cost. I just rec'd my order and love these cards:

They're called Angel Poker but they're bridge size. These are Angel's top of the line acetate cards.

610VVpD+ebL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B06XRBRWZR?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

In response to the speculation that guild cards were made by Modiano, @Dix said that if they were, they were the thickest, heaviest, stiffest Modiano cards he’d ever seen.
So it seems like the only things Guild cards have in common with Kem is that they both have fronts and backs.

No, if you want KEM like feel and handling but don't like the price, warping or smell then buy these. They are just about the perfect cards. Shipping is expensive so buy several setups to spread out the shipping cost. I just rec'd my order and love these cards:

They're called Angel Poker but they're bridge size. These are Angel's top of the line acetate cards.

610VVpD+ebL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B06XRBRWZR?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
Are these poker/wide or narrow/bridge size?

In response to the speculation that guild cards were made by Modiano, @Dix said that if they were, they were the thickest, heaviest, stiffest Modiano cards he’d ever seen.
So it seems like the only things Guild cards have in common with Kem is that they both have fronts and backs.
Echo this; I love Guild but very very different, some of the stiffest cards I've felt and pretty textured too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom