Life is Grand! (6 Viewers)

There are advantages to having no money to spend on these. First I won’t have to worry about trying to explain to my wife why I need another set of chips. Second I won’t have to worry about crushing credit card debt. Third I won’t risk being disappointed when I don’t get what I want in Jim’s upcoming sale. Good luck all, this looks to be an Epic set of chips.

There are advantages to having no money to spend on these. First I won’t have to worry about trying to explain to my wife why I need another set of chips. Second I won’t have to worry about crushing credit card debt. Third I won’t risk being disappointed when I don’t get what I want in Jim’s upcoming sale. Good luck all, this looks to be an Epic set of chips.
I am trying to figure out what set to replace......or if I should replace anything at all, the set I have are pretty nice and the thought of reducing HSI's is to difficult to consider. I am doing the math on a T5 tourney/cash set with speculation #'s to see if an addition is in the cards....The biggest hassle is that I will be moving to the USA for a job in August so these chips couldn't be listed at a worse time for me lol.... I wonder if I can buy and leave it with Jim for a month or two until I have a home to move/ship to in the US?

I am trying to figure out what set to replace......or if I should replace anything at all, the set I have are pretty nice and the thought of reducing HSI's is to difficult to consider. I am doing the math on a T5 tourney/cash set with speculation #'s to see if an addition is in the cards....The biggest hassle is that I will be moving to the USA for a job in August so these chips couldn't be listed at a worse time for me lol.... I wonder if I can buy and leave it with Jim for a month or two until I have a home to move/ship to in the US?
I'm sure some US member would be happy to hold them for you until you move and then reship. Myself included if you need.

Secondary teaser

Attachments

• 20220504_115058.jpg
    20220504_115058.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 1,293
Best head to toe lineup since the Jack Detroit chips, IMO

We haven't even seen the secondary 500s or found out if there are higher denominations out there. Basically, it can somehow get even better. Insane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom