Life is Grand! (7 Viewers)

I can't open any more barrels. The barrels are bolted shut and I can't get my wrench in the tight spots. I can't move the barrels without my fork lift, so the rest will have to wait until tomorrow.
YOU DO KNOW I CAN BE THERE IN 4 HOURS WITH A SAWZALL.

.....was that too much?

I can't open any more barrels. The barrels are bolted shut and I can't get my wrench in the tight spots. I can't move the barrels without my fork lift, so the rest will have to wait until tomorrow.

YOU DO KNOW I CAN BE THERE IN 4 HOURS WITH A SAWZALL.

.....was that too much?
I can be there in 40 minutes. I'm also forklift certified. :flex:

I saw what seemed like quite a few people in past threads saying they didn’t like the inlays at all. These are my favorite inlays on TCR sale chips since the JACKs.
Oh, they're hideous. Some of the worst inlays I've ever seen. But I think I'm going to buy some, because I'm looking for a small set, and the price on these will probably be right, and the colors and the spots are great. And since I hate relabeling, I'll have to live with the abominations.
But clay is cool.

Oh, they're hideous. Some of the worst inlays I've ever seen. But I think I'm going to buy some, because I'm looking for a small set, and the price on these will probably be right, and the colors and the spots are great. And since I hate relabeling, I'll have to live with the abominations.
But clay is cool.

And there isn’t a single dog in the chip lineup.

There was such hate for the the inlay on the Jack Cinci secondary 100. I say good! They were available for a little bit after the 1st hour. Got my 2+ racks on a sale I wasn’t all in for. Spread the hate of these inlays. Please

Just got home, opened 1 barrel. It said primary reserve on the outside. This is what I found, hopefully there are more...
These are new!

its-happening-friday.gif

Like a pallet end rider? Yes.

First annual 'Pete goes south of the border' meetup confirmed. Jim is apparently hosting this year. Guest sets not necessary, we'll play with unreleased TCR hotness.
Alright. So we separate everything, get him set up, then do a T5 tourney based main event. Then food. Cash after. Wife finds out who sent that creepy envelope to your house. Audrey wears a fancy hat.

We all win.

I bet it’d take 1 maybe 2 PCF’ers to get it open in under 5 minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom