Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (14 Viewers)

52AE2EF5-CCE4-4A09-8910-80FE99E2AA29.jpeg
484512DE-3731-478D-90AC-7A437BF65ABB.jpeg

I was worried that they would bunch up and be flimsy and cheap. They are NOT. they are heavy and very good quality. Very happy with them. Will host soon and let you know how they do under high traffic.

Thanks @aaron2786 great job!!

Thanks for brokering the deal @rjdev7

View attachment 1053409View attachment 1053410

I was worried that they would bunch up and be flimsy and cheap. They are NOT. they are heavy and very good quality. Very happy with them. Will host soon and let you know how they do under high traffic.

Thanks @aaron2786 great job!!

Thanks for brokering the deal @rjdev7
Dude I was having a so so kinda day, and I'm not @rjdev7 , so this is all pretty new to me, I gotta say, seeing my designs come to life is just awesome! Thank you for sharing these!

I would love to see if someone could come up with a nice Kings Crown topper. The chips are classic enough, maybe someone with some art skill could make a classic looking topper that pays tribute to the original, but adds some new life? I can cut, paste, and photoshop with the best of them, but I am lacking in the skill of original art.

I'd love to see an Empress Joliet design for full size tables. I don't know anything about the artwork though.
Just got mine today. I was going to lather it up with chips, but some people complain about showing chips. LOL

Edit: that's not a pub table...it's a normal sized with terrible photography skills.

1672972743112.png

Last edited:
i think it would be fun to do a before and after of what i start with and what you end up with , could be hilarious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom