Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (13 Viewers)

Yes a couple
Tiger Palace White.png
Tiger Palace.png

Does anyone have a Triton template? Or just any existing Triton design that I can use as a template?

Wow this looks like a perfect solution. I have a 9ft pool table and was looking for a solution for poker. Anyone with a similar setup, are your playing surface dimensions including or excluding the sewn edges?

Wow this looks like a perfect solution. I have a 9ft pool table and was looking for a solution for poker. Anyone with a similar setup, are your playing surface dimensions including or excluding the sewn edges?
Your dimensions should include the sewn edges. That being said, I don’t recommend sewn edges ever, because they tend to cause the toppers (especially large ones) to not lie as flat. Personal preference at the end of the day, though.

Reactions: Rx3
Your dimensions should include the sewn edges. That being said, I don’t recommend sewn edges ever, because they tend to cause the toppers (especially large ones) to not lie as flat. Personal preference at the end of the day, though.

Good to know, I will keep that in mind
Post in thread 'Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/made-to-order-custom-table-toppers.96993/post-2099547

Here is one of the designs I did that @rjdev7 adjusted for a pool table fitment

I just found the gallery and saw that one, looks very similar to what I would do. Now I just need to think of a good design graphic idea. I have to look through this thread again, I thought I saw you post tips on graphic sizes and such and what works well.

Hello,
is it possible to order a round poker mat with stitched edges and a diameter of 90 centimeters?
Kind regards

I'm going to have a busy week ahead, so I thought I'd go ahead and make this post now. Maybe you know, maybe not, a week from Friday will be the one year mark for Ryan ( @rjdev7 ) starting this custom designs thread and taking orders for Action Table Toppers.

Man, it's an insanely cool thing you've brought to the community here, and I'm beyond stoked to have been a part of it in any way. It's been awesome seeing everyone's designs become reality, and having the opportunity to give each of their tables and rooms easy access to custom looks that fit each of us differently.

To everyone that's reached out to me for design, ideas or guidance, it's been a blast, and I hope I can still be some use around here going forward. Thanks to each of you for letting me be a part of your tables journey.

Ryan has been an awesome guy all around, thanks for letting me work with you on several designs and for bringing this all to life in the first place.

To The Dude, congrats on one year of this!

Also, here, I made ya a logo. Lol. Cheers, Ryan.
ATT Logo 01 Artboard 1.png

I'm going to have a busy week ahead, so I thought I'd go ahead and make this post now. Maybe you know, maybe not, a week from Friday will be the one year mark for Ryan ( @rjdev7 ) starting this custom designs thread and taking orders for Action Table Toppers.

Man, it's an insanely cool thing you've brought to the community here, and I'm beyond stoked to have been a part of it in any way. It's been awesome seeing everyone's designs become reality, and having the opportunity to give each of their tables and rooms easy access to custom looks that fit each of us differently.

Agree! I just got the topper for my overflow/2nd table in today and it looks great and fits perfectly.

IMG_1947.jpeg

Last edited:

To everyone that's reached out to me for design, ideas or guidance, it's been a blast, and I hope I can still be some use around here going forward. Thanks to each of you for letting me be a part of your tables journey.

Ryan has been an awesome guy all around, thanks for letting me work with you on several designs and for bringing this all to life in the first place.

To The Dude, congrats on one year of this!

Also, here, I made ya a logo. Lol. Cheers, Ryan.
View attachment 1218919
What an awesome surprise to see. Thanks so much for the kind words, and for the sick logo, Aaron! This whole experience has been so much fun for me. Couldn’t agree more with you on how cool it is to see everyone’s designs come to life. I hope to offer this service as long as you all continue to find it useful!

Here’s to another great year collaborating with you all!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom