Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (14 Viewers)

New topper for the pub table came in today. Looks great, thanks to @aaron2786 .

20230927_152357.jpg

20230927_152959.jpg

I want to order the John Wick/Continental for my barrington. For some of the “stock designs” can you do things like alter color? I want a dark or black mat and there weren’t many shown, thanks!

I want to order the John Wick/Continental for my barrington. For some of the “stock designs” can you do things like alter color? I want a dark or black mat and there weren’t many shown, thanks!
Yes I can alter the color on whatever topper you choose. Just send me a private message and we can work out the details.

Hey guys, not sure this is the right place for it but I made my first attempt at designing a topper and would love some feedback on it.View attachment 1205652
Well, why not. If you want some feedback, here's a few I would suggest.

1. The ends of your oblongs (betting area) look off, they're not smooth transitions from side to rounded end, I'd look into that.

2. I think your color choice is fine, but two suggestions, within some of the lines (yard tho trees) you have a interior glowing line wuthin some of them and not inside of spot others. Do one, or the other, not both. Additionally, while the reds make for a decent contrast to the green and blue, I think I'd keep it all on the cool spectrum, maybe use white for the red areas.

3. Idk what that Chevron looking part at the bottom of the logo is, but I'd lose it, it'll look cleaner

4. Dats a big azz logo lol, I usually try and keep it to no more than 2/3rd the height of the betting area, its a focal point, not a flag.

Some minor clean up, some simplification, you'll be on a good track

Well, why not. If you want some feedback, here's a few I would suggest.

1. The ends of your oblongs (betting area) look off, they're not smooth transitions from side to rounded end, I'd look into that.

2. I think your color choice is fine, but two suggestions, within some of the lines (yard tho trees) you have a interior glowing line wuthin some of them and not inside of spot others. Do one, or the other, not both. Additionally, while the reds make for a decent contrast to the green and blue, I think I'd keep it all on the cool spectrum, maybe use white for the red areas.

3. Idk what that Chevron looking part at the bottom of the logo is, but I'd lose it, it'll look cleaner

4. Dats a big azz logo lol, I usually try and keep it to no more than 2/3rd the height of the betting area, its a focal point, not a flag.

Some minor clean up, some simplification, you'll be on a good track
Thanks for the feedback! I just downloaded a program to play around with it and am still learning. Really appreciate it.
And just like that he drops another killer design. I love this!

Thanks for the feedback! I just downloaded a program to play around with it and am still learning. Really appreciate it.

And just like that he drops another killer design. I love this!
Yours if you want it, it's your idea anyway

Hi guys, first post here! :)

Would like to know if someone would have access to any of the Dunes logo/visuals vectors or assets so I could make a custom felt here.

LMK! Thanks!

Hi guys, first post here! :)

Would like to know if someone would have access to any of the Dunes logo/visuals vectors or assets so I could make a custom felt here.

LMK! Thanks!
I did a Dunes, but the logo blown up so large doesn't really look well for a top, so I tried a retro look as well, still not a fan

Dunes classic 01 Artboard 1.png
Dunes Retro copy (1) 01 Artboard 1 (1).png

Embrace the golf theme with the first design. light green (putting green) in the playing area. Darker green (rough) in the outer area. Golf balls, criss-crossing clubs, flags instead of the suits.

Embrace the golf theme with the first design. light green (putting green) in the playing area. Darker green (rough) in the outer area. Golf balls, criss-crossing clubs, flags instead of the suits.
Sure, if they had asked for that, you're welcome to the file

Sure, if they had asked for that, you're welcome to the file
You really can't help yourself, can you? Your post made it seem like you didn't like either of these designs. So I made a few suggestions.

And you still come at me with a reply that makes it seem like my suggestions are unwelcome. I'm so done with you.

You really can't help yourself, can you? Your post made it seem like you didn't like either of these designs. So I made a few suggestions.

And you still come at me with a reply that makes it seem like my suggestions are unwelcome. I'm so done with you.
Dude, you've got a real persecution complex.

Do you want me to break down my response to your suggestions?

"Sure"
(That's fine)
"If they had asked for that"
(It's not golf themed because they didn't ask for it - also it was just a post for the guy that asked for graphics)
"You're welcome to the file"
(If you'd like to run with the idea, here, take my work and do what you will with it)

Now, which part did you take as a personal slight today? Man, you have less chill than a broken fridge.

You’re on to something there, whether it’s a Dunes theme or something for a golf-lover. I like how you build and add on ideas to move them forward.

Kinda wish I liked either Dunes or golf to work on this.

I need help with a design. Anyone besides Aaron or Ryan able to help? It sounds like they are both pretty well swamped...

topper came in its great i knew it would be smaller than the table but i didnt trust my own measuring abilities and knew if i had to trim it, id fuck it up. Cant even really notice the difference when you are sitting at table level and cards fly across it!

topper came in its great i knew it would be smaller than the table but i didnt trust my own measuring abilities and knew if i had to trim it, id fuck it up. Cant even really notice the difference when you are sitting at table level and cards fly across it!

Attachments

• 20231018_153156.jpg
    20231018_153156.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 110
  • 20231018_152823.jpg
    20231018_152823.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 114

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom