Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (10 Viewers)

Love it! Great fit, 2 weeks door to door. Thanks @rjdev7 !!

table.jpg

I’m

love this beauty! How long does it take to deliver?
I'm in SD County, CA. I was in contact with @rjdev7 on Oct 30. He showed me a semi custom photo/design the next day. I received my shipment on the 14th. IMO this was a very quick turnaround from ordering to having my item in my grubby hungry hands!

edit: here's a photo of the topper and some mail day/s arrival.
20231116_175259_1.jpg

Last edited:
I can’t believe how fast I got this. Ordered Nov 6th and got it today. This things is beautiful and can’t wait to put it in play. The mat doesn’t lay completely flat because the table has wrinkles in the original felt but it shouldn’t affect play at all. Thank you so much @rjdev7!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 124
I can’t believe how fast I got this. Ordered Nov 6th and got it today. This things is beautiful and can’t wait to put it in play. The mat doesn’t lay completely flat because the table has wrinkles in the original felt but it shouldn’t affect play at all. Thank you so much @rjdev7!!!
That’s niccceeeee. Matches the cups right then and there!!!

They make these for tritons and other tables I assume @rjdev7

Looking to get something like the PCF table topper with stitched edges and the thickness of a mouse pad. Is that what these toppers are like or is it something like suited speed clothe?? Any help is appreciated!!

Looking to get something like the PCF table topper with stitched edges and the thickness of a mouse pad. Is that what these toppers are like or is it something like suited speed clothe?? Any help is appreciated!!
The one I have is like a thin mouse pad. I'm not familiar with the PCF table topper. If you order one from rjdev7 (I think is the vendor?) you'd want a rubber padding underneath. At least I'd prefer one myself. I don't think they're designed to top a table in their own.

Topper is probably 2mm thick and has a rubber back to it. Feels like neoprene and the cards glide really well over it.

The PCF topper is the thickest Ive felt, these are not that. Its much thicker than SSC and much smoother.

I may get a 2nd topper for my Barrington. I'm going to try out putting the bottom topper upside down to give more grip to the top topper.

I'm looking for something basically like this, but where I can provide my own artwork:

https://www.amazon.com/VINCI-Neoprene-Rubber-Poker-Layout/dp/B01MEFO0YX?th=1

Yes...for sure I would want rubber on the bottom so I could put it on a 3' x 6' folding table.
Yep. Guys you're all in the right spot. If you haven't read the OG posting by @rjdev7 , start there.

Thread 'Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers' https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/made-to-order-custom-table-toppers.96993/

If you are ordering, then message him directly. If you need artwork done, message one of the many designers you can find in this thread.

I would like to order a table topper but I'm unable to message you directly. I would like to get the first one shown on the Poker Table Topper Designs document with the standard Barrington 10 player table size. Can we complete the purchase using email or are you able to message me on PCF? Thanks, Mark.

I would like to order a table topper but I'm unable to message you directly. I would like to get the first one shown on the Poker Table Topper Designs document with the standard Barrington 10 player table size. Can we complete the purchase using email or are you able to message me on PCF? Thanks, Mark.
Once you have enough posts you’ll be able to PM me. I’m unable to message you until then.

Go say hello at the introductions forum

Got my 2 toppers yesterday. I'm not posting pics yet as its a pain to get the table leaf out of the closet to stretch the table. Its a surprise to my wife so I don't want to take pics or it will show up on her phone. Amazing shipping time from overseas. Ordered Nov 11th and its already here on the 20th. I will use one under the other for more padding. I love the rubber bottom. Exactly what I wanted.

Got my 2 toppers yesterday. I'm not posting pics yet as its a pain to get the table leaf out of the closet to stretch the table. Its a surprise to my wife so I don't want to take pics or it will show up on her phone. Amazing shipping time from overseas. Ordered Nov 11th and its already here on the 20th. I will use one under the other for more padding. I love the rubber bottom. Exactly what I wanted.
Me, who ordered it the 10th and haven't seen it yet

What padding did you use for your table @rjdev7? I like how your chips bounce on your table. The table in the video that shows how cards slide on the topper.

Well you're looking at some oldie but goodie work there... Perhaps try a tropical tan and brown - my personal one

View attachment 1095496

Or how about a new clean blue

View attachment 1095498
Hi @aaron2786 ! I’m loving your designs. I was wondering if you would be gracious enough to help me design a topper for my ESPN barrington table. :) I currently have Jack Cincinnati chips and we replaced the lighting to blue. (See pic)

Do you think you could design something similar to the attached post for me that would match the our current blue lighting?

Attachments

• IMG_2356.jpeg
    IMG_2356.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 93

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom