Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (9 Viewers)

Dawson’s topper turned out great—he loved it!
IMG_4692.jpeg

Hi - I’m new to forum and would like to order a topper for my Barrington. @rjdev7, could you message me? I guess I have to post 3x before I’m allowed to pm anyone!

Hi @aaron2786 - I’m new to the forum and would like a custom topper designed for my Barrington. Could you pm me? I haven’t met the posting threshold to directly pm you yet!
Take it easy. Take some deep breaths and post, tell us about your feelings and desires and how you're only planning on buying one set.

Did you ever discover if a Hawk was hidden somewhere in the design? Even as a Cyclone fan myself, I would find that pretty funny if it was a gift from a Hawkeye fan.
No, decided against it. I didn't want to take the chance of ruining it for him. I mentioned it to him, and he chuckled, but there was a bit of a grimace on his face. :D

you've had over a year, where the f is it?!
Hey hey... it's you MFers slowing me down every week... also... kinda been playing a bunch of Baldurs gate 3 lately with the wife... so I'm getting inspiration like a Bard Mothafucka! No, but for real I am gonna pick it up again soon. In the mean time, was the LOTR not enough?!

LOTR copy 01 Artboard 1.png
LOTR 01 Artboard 1 (4).png
LOTR Purple 01 Artboard 1.png

Pm’d you! Very interested, maybe trying to get two of them in some custom designs. Just had some questions regarding customization of the stock ones you already have displayed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom