Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (26 Viewers)

I still haven’t unboxed my LED Barrington table. Other posts have said that the toppers leave a small 1/2 gap on the layout. Has anyone measured the LED table layout for updated measurements?

Here's the updated portfolio of designs that are currently available. Can obviously continue to make custom toppers as well, but figured it'll be helpful to have ongoing. I've added it to the original post of this thread and will keep it up to date from now on. To be clear, what's shown are mostly all oval but we can do any shape you want.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vSNn2Z34gjJXfobU6
These look amazing! Are they exact fits for Triton oval tables and how much do they run? Cheers.

These look amazing! Are they exact fits for Triton oval tables and how much do they run? Cheers.
I can fit any table below 114” x 48” and the prices vary by size. The average size of a triton table is 79.5” x 38.25” which runs $137 and up depending on the customization / design.

I still haven’t unboxed my LED Barrington table. Other posts have said that the toppers leave a small 1/2 gap on the layout. Has anyone measured the LED table layout for updated measurements?
I saw a photo in another thread where @Pinkdan put his topper from an older table onto his new led table and fit looked to be the same. Maybe he can comment on your question.

... The average size of a triton table is 79.5” x 38.25” ...
Cool - I want to get one. What's the easiest way to get you my complete request + pay (I assume we can do something less public than a forum thread lol)?

I can fit any table below 114” x 48” and the prices vary by size. The average size of a triton table is 79.5” x 38.25” which runs $137 and up depending on the customization / design.
I just purchased the new Barrington LED table that several people are buying from Wallmart. I haven't received the table yet, but wanted to know if you have a standard topper that fits it nicely, or do I need to measure it first? Is there any particular way to measure the curved areas or do you just need the length and sides?

I just purchased the new Barrington LED table that several people are buying from Wallmart. I haven't received the table yet, but wanted to know if you have a standard topper that fits it nicely, or do I need to measure it first? Is there any particular way to measure the curved areas or do you just need the length and sides?
I need the measurement of the length by width (inside rail to inside rail). Send me a PM to order. It should be in the ballpark of 74" x 32"

Last edited:
Two toppers arrived last week. Both toppers turned out great. Great artwork on the NHL themed topper and the Paris topper looks also fantastic! :love:

IMG_20231219_112419.jpg

IMG_20231219_114407.jpg

IMG_20231219_114457.jpg

IMG_20231219_115013.jpg

IMG_20231219_115034.jpg

IMG_20231219_115449.jpg

I love it! Thanks @rjdev7 :love:

@rjdev7 (or anyone else who has been following this thread or other, similar ones about toppers) - I cannot find an answer to this question, so if its been asked / answered before, my apologies.... We have a nice BBO 10-seater, and a Triton (and looking to get another Triton soon, unless one of you guys talks us into trying a Barrington or other less expensive brands!). All that said, we want matching table tops - so the question came up as to whether anyone has ever made an "insert" for a BBO out of these toppers...? Would that work? The BBO "felt" is attached to a small wooden insert that screws in from underneath - such that the felt is replaceable. Could the padding / felt be removed, and one of these toppers just dropped into place? Thanks in advance for everyone's input here... and Merry Christmas to all!!

@rjdev7 (or anyone else who has been following this thread or other, similar ones about toppers) - I cannot find an answer to this question, so if its been asked / answered before, my apologies.... We have a nice BBO 10-seater, and a Triton (and looking to get another Triton soon, unless one of you guys talks us into trying a Barrington or other less expensive brands!). All that said, we want matching table tops - so the question came up as to whether anyone has ever made an "insert" for a BBO out of these toppers...? Would that work? The BBO "felt" is attached to a small wooden insert that screws in from underneath - such that the felt is replaceable. Could the padding / felt be removed, and one of these toppers just dropped into place? Thanks in advance for everyone's input here... and Merry Christmas to all!!
you could use a topper to replace the bbo felt but I don’t know if you’d be able to permanently install it like a stock felt. For instance I wouldn’t recommend folding it around and under the wooden insert and stapling it down, rather I would just set the topper down over top of the existing felt and just have the rails sit down on top of the topper.

you could use a topper to replace the bbo felt but I don’t know if you’d be able to permanently install it like a stock felt. For instance I wouldn’t recommend folding it around and under the wooden insert and stapling it down, rather I would just set the topper down over top of the existing felt and just have the rails sit down on top of the topper.
@rjdev7 Yes - that was what I was thinking... Question becomes how flush to the playing surface the topper is once the BBO felt and back is removed (would leave the oval stapling plate in place of course).... Does anyone know if this has been tried before? if so, how does the thickness match up? Our BBO has a pretty small laminate area (maybe only about 4 to 5 inches - so no the end of the world if the topper was a tad thicker than the the felt / backer we'd be removing... as cards being dealt would "drop off" to the laminate racetrack area. On the other hand, if the topper was THINNER than the felt / backer we'd remove, then the topper would be sitting in a small hole - and cards would clip the edge as they were being dealt.... Anyone with experience on this? thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom