Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (15 Viewers)

I saw that... it doesn't answer my specific question. I know we could get a topper made to the size, but the issue isn't answered as to whether or not the topper would be too thin or too thick to be a good solution to the problem.... Has anyone ever done this? Thanks
They're 2mm thick. @Moxie Mike has installed them as felts before, under rails, but this isn't exactly what you're proposing as you would be tucking the material under the BBO insert if I understand correctly. Nobody has done this before, so you'd be the first to try it.

They're 2mm thick. @Moxie Mike has installed them as felts before, under rails, but this isn't exactly what you're proposing as you would be tucking the material under the BBO insert if I understand correctly. Nobody has done this before, so you'd be the first to try it.
Not looking to "tuck it under" anything.... Probably what's confusing everyone that is trying to help here, is that this is a BBO with an outer racetrack (the rail doesn't need to come off etc). So to replace the felt on this one, a wooden panel unscrews from underneath, and I was considering then removing that BBO felt / padding, leaving an oval shaped void - where I would just lay in the new topper. The two issues I'd foresee would be getting the exterior dimensions EXACT (to leave no gap around the edge) - and then whether or not the new topper's thickness (2MM I now understand) is too thick / thin vs. the material being removed. All that said, it sounds like it would not work out well enough... Thanks... @rjdev7 - we do have a Triton that we are likely to need a custom top for soon, so we will be back in touch... thanks...!

Not looking to "tuck it under" anything.... Probably what's confusing everyone that is trying to help here, is that this is a BBO with an outer racetrack (the rail doesn't need to come off etc). So to replace the felt on this one, a wooden panel unscrews from underneath, and I was considering then removing that BBO felt / padding, leaving an oval shaped void - where I would just lay in the new topper. The two issues I'd foresee would be getting the exterior dimensions EXACT (to leave no gap around the edge) - and then whether or not the new topper's thickness (2MM I now understand) is too thick / thin vs. the material being removed. All that said, it sounds like it would not work out well enough... Thanks... @rjdev7 - we do have a Triton that we are likely to need a custom top for soon, so we will be back in touch... thanks...!
Yes - it's doubtful that the topper would be thick enough to fill that center void. Sorry about that.

Does anyone have this Binion’s topper? Curious what it looks like on an actual table.
IMG_9998.png

Hey @rjdev7! I’m thinking about picking up a smaller round table for 6 handed games. It has a 36” playfield - I’d measure the exact diameter when I got it, but any idea on a rough price for a circle that size? Do you have any premade templates for circular tables?

Hey @rjdev7! I’m thinking about picking up a smaller round table for 6 handed games. It has a 36” playfield - I’d measure the exact diameter when I got it, but any idea on a rough price for a circle that size? Do you have any premade templates for circular tables?
Shoot me a PM if you don’t mind. I’ll grab your email and send you a template

Hey @rjdev7! I've been eyeing your custom topper thread for some time and I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on my first customer topper. Like many others, I recently picked up the new Barrington table with lights from Walmart. You were spot on with the estimate dimensions to be 74"x32" rail to rail. Would you recommend sticking with that size or should we also take into account the slight recess in front of the light strip under the rail. I believe this is about 3/16" for each side or a total of 3/8" additional length and width (74-3/8"x32-3/8")? It wouldn't surprise me to find out that this is negligible, but I wanted to lean on your expertise instead of assuming which way to go. Thanks!

I can fit any table below 114” x 48” and the prices vary by size. The average size of a triton table is 79.5” x 38.25” which runs $137 and up depending on the customization / design.
Have anything in stock? Available now?

Hey @rjdev7! I've been eyeing your custom topper thread for some time and I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on my first customer topper. Like many others, I recently picked up the new Barrington table with lights from Walmart. You were spot on with the estimate dimensions to be 74"x32" rail to rail. Would you recommend sticking with that size or should we also take into account the slight recess in front of the light strip under the rail. I believe this is about 3/16" for each side or a total of 3/8" additional length and width (74-3/8"x32-3/8")? It wouldn't surprise me to find out that this is negligible, but I wanted to lean on your expertise instead of assuming which way to go. Thanks!
I've never had anyone adjust for the LED strip under the rail. 74 x 32" seems to be right for the new toppers. Anyone else who has the new barrington with LED please feel free to chime in!

I've never had anyone adjust for the LED strip under the rail. 74 x 32" seems to be right for the new toppers. Anyone else who has the new barrington with LED please feel free to chime in!
Good idea. If anyone with a topper sized for their newer style Barrington table with lights could provide their thoughts that would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Send me a PM when you’re able to. You need a minimum number of posts to be able to send PMs.

Good idea. If anyone with a topper sized for their newer style Barrington table with lights could provide their thoughts that would be most appreciated. Thanks!
My LED Barrington measures 74.25” x 32” and I have a topper on the way soon. I will post pics in a few weeks.

That would be great. Thanks! Did you measure rail to rail or try to account for any additional gap under the rail?
I accounted for the gap under the rail. I don’t care for the LEDs so if the topper blocks the light, I’m not too worried. I’d rather trim the topper to get a perfect fit as well.

Definitely measure your own table prior to ordering.

I accounted for the gap under the rail. I don’t care for the LEDs so if the topper blocks the light, I’m not too worried. I’d rather trim the topper to get a perfect fit as well.

Definitely measure your own table prior to ordering.
That's exactly my line of thought as well. Looking forward to seeing how your turns out and congrats on the new table!

Working on a kitchen table topper for our family game and pizza nights. We play poker, the horse race game, a lot of Clue, etc., and it'll have some Super Mario themes in the mix as well cause we also play a lot of smash, mario kart, mario strikers, etc.

Here's an initial go with a betting line (rainbow road) and background pattern. A more talented artist is working on the center logo and text so that's not seen yet:

fJsN8zR.png

I feel like it's too busy, but there aren't any elements that I really want to get rid of either. Thinking about maybe making the pattern/icons a little larger so there are fewer and maybe turning down the opacity a little?

Anyway, just looking for general feedback. My first stab at stuff is usually pretty bad ;)

Working on a kitchen table topper for our family game and pizza nights. We play poker, the horse race game, a lot of Clue, etc., and it'll have some Super Mario themes in the mix as well cause we also play a lot of smash, mario kart, mario strikers, etc.

Here's an initial go with a betting line (rainbow road) and background pattern. A more talented artist is working on the center logo and text so that's not seen yet:

fJsN8zR.png

I feel like it's too busy, but there aren't any elements that I really want to get rid of either. Thinking about maybe making the pattern/icons a little larger so there are fewer and maybe turning down the opacity a little?

Anyway, just looking for general feedback. My first stab at stuff is usually pretty bad ;)
You're dead right on scaling up the icons and tweaking the opacity.

The road is awesome - just needs a bit of "shine" or "sparkle" added somehow, to make it less flat.

@rjdev7 I'm looking to get a topper for a new LED Barrington table and will likely need to break down the table after each use. Are the toppers conducive to being stored and/or rolled up on a weekly basis, or would it possibly produce wrinkles and damage the integrity of the topper?

These toppers look incredible. Going to try and design something related to bourbon, margaritaville or NY Rangers related to send to you for purchase.

Just to confirm, it would fit this table, correct?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom