Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (18 Viewers)

I love it! This is exactly the type I’m looking for…something non-specific, but beautiful.
Is that your art, or is that something others can order?
There was a topper done for the Horseshoe Club. Ryan modified it for me without the lettering so go for it!
Here’s the original that I came across.
IMG_9045.jpeg
IMG_9044.jpeg

you could use a topper to replace the bbo felt but I don’t know if you’d be able to permanently install it like a stock felt. For instance I wouldn’t recommend folding it around and under the wooden insert and stapling it down, rather I would just set the topper down over top of the existing felt and just have the rails sit down on top of the top
@rjdev7 Yes - that was what I was thinking... Question becomes how flush to the playing surface the topper is once the BBO felt and back is removed (would leave the oval stapling plate in place of course).... Does anyone know if this has been tried before? if so, how does the thickness match up? Our BBO has a pretty small laminate area (maybe only about 4 to 5 inches - so no the end of the world if the topper was a tad thicker than the the felt / backer we'd be removing... as cards being dealt would "drop off" to the laminate racetrack area. On the other hand, if the topper was THINNER than the felt / backer we'd remove, then the topper would be sitting in a small hole - and cards would clip the edge as they were being dealt.... Anyone with experience on this? thanks!
? anyone?

I’m interested in a custom mat for my Barrington table. Do you have anything saloon / cowboy themed?

Looking for something like No. 10 Saloon with aces and eights

Is anyone using these on a regular dining room table, like the PCF toppers? I saw a post that they may be too thin for that use, and are better on the Barrington table.
Could they be used on a dining room table with extra padding? What would you use for extra padding?

Is anyone using these on a regular dining room table, like the PCF toppers? I saw a post that they may be too thin for that use, and are better on the Barrington table.
Could they be used on a dining room table with extra padding? What would you use for extra padding?
I have one for my kitchen table. Used it for holiday left-right-center games. It’s perfect.

I am thinking about ordering the Wynn or Mirage topper but I have a question. The dimensions I need for an oval table topper are 39.5" x 87.5". Are the topper designs from the google drive sized for Barrington tables? If I order the larger size that I need will the whole design image be enlarged so that the proportions are the same or will the topper just be expanded around the edges which would create more distance from the edge of the topper to the bet line than what is shown in the design images on google drive. Sorry if this is confusing. I'm trying to explain myself the best I can. I just want the proportions to be the same as what is shown on the design image.

I am thinking about ordering the Wynn or Mirage topper but I have a question. The dimensions I need for an oval table topper are 39.5" x 87.5". Are the topper designs from the google drive sized for Barrington tables? If I order the larger size that I need will the whole design image be enlarged so that the proportions are the same or will the topper just be expanded around the edges which would create more distance from the edge of the topper to the bet line than what is shown in the design images on google drive. Sorry if this is confusing. I'm trying to explain myself the best I can. I just want the proportions to be the same as what is shown on the design image.
I redesign them so they have the appropriate proportions for larger tables. Shoot me a pm if you want to move forward.

Just an update, from now on I will be collecting payment up front for any toppers that require custom design work. I've had several folks ask for custom tops lately, in which case I spent several hours designing them, only for them to not follow through on purchase. In the event that it's simply a case of not liking the designs, I will refund any amount outside of my design fee ($10-$50 depending on the amount of effort).

This has been a learning experience for me, but I just wanted to set this expectation moving forward. I will update my original post in this thread with that info as well.

Thanks!!
Ryan

@rjdev7 (or anyone else with experience / insight here!) - I asked this earlier, and it likely got buried since, but hoping folks with experience can give input before I move forward with ordering something. Has anyone put one of these toppers into the center section of a BBO (assuming we remove the felt and backer / padding from the BBO) and just lay this topper into the oval void where that felt surface had been...? We don't want to cover up the outer racetrack of the BBO - just fill that center void. Are these too thick or too thin to use for this application? Thanks everyone..!

@rjdev7 (or anyone else with experience / insight here!) - I asked this earlier, and it likely got buried since, but hoping folks with experience can give input before I move forward with ordering something. Has anyone put one of these toppers into the center section of a BBO (assuming we remove the felt and backer / padding from the BBO) and just lay this topper into the oval void where that felt surface had been...? We don't want to cover up the outer racetrack of the BBO - just fill that center void. Are these too thick or too thin to use for this application? Thanks everyone..!

I think Ryan answered you on the very next post

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/made-to-order-custom-table-toppers.96993/post-2341350

I saw that... it doesn't answer my specific question. I know we could get a topper made to the size, but the issue isn't answered as to whether or not the topper would be too thin or too thick to be a good solution to the problem.... Has anyone ever done this? Thanks
No, I would not advise using one of these toppers to fully replace the stock felt/playing surface, these are meant to sit overtop a table. Get two and they will be identical, but should not be placed as felt onto a table; if you want high-quality custom felts/permanent solutions you can head to @T_Chan 's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom