Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (33 Viewers)

Incase anyone else is looking along with @illudene (who wanted it in the round) I've got a Aviation Club de France one going now too

ACF round 01 Artboard 1 (2).png

I'd like one of these ACFs. What is the diameter? Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I place an order?
Tnx -- Larry

@aaron2786 interested in a table topper custom for my triton poker table. DMd you
Oh, sorry man, I forgot to message you back - I stay away from doing sport themed tops (usually) - mostly if it's a game or team I'm unfamiliar with - though there are plenty of other talented designers on here I'm sure that can help you out

Oh, sorry man, I forgot to message you back - I stay away from doing sport themed tops (usually) - mostly if it's a game or team I'm unfamiliar with - though there are plenty of other talented designers on here I'm sure that can help you
Looking for some help to get a topper designed for a Sacramento Kings Fan for a Triton Tabale. Would love something like this. DM if you would like to help! Thanks,

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_3959.jpeg
    IMG_3959.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 90
Disclaimer: I’m extremely behind right now with the Christmas holiday. I ask that you all be patient with me while I work through emails and PMs that are queued up. I really appreciate all of the interest and will make sure to respond to everyone in the order they came in.

Note: new, custom toppers will take longer than existing designs or even small changes to existing designs (e.g. change logo name, etc.)

Happy holidays
Ryan

PM sent @rjdev7 - I have art files from my customer table, looking to get the same design on a topper from you for my backup Barrington table.

Hi all, I wasn't able to find it on the thread but are people who have these able to describe what the surface feel of the topper is like? is it slick or matt/velvety/pllush etc?

Easy to pick up chips and cards from etc? I would assume so given the rave reviews.

Hard to tell from the photos. Would just be great to know what to expect though. Thanks in advance!

Hi all, I wasn't able to find it on the thread but are people who have these able to describe what the surface feel of the topper is like? is it slick or matt/velvety/pllush etc?

Easy to pick up chips and cards from etc? I would assume so given the rave reviews.

Hard to tell from the photos. Would just be great to know what to expect though. Thanks in advance!
Check the first post but material is 2mm neoprene (like a mouse pad).

There's a YT video of me dealing cards on one of these toppers in the first post in this thread. You can see how well the cards glide.

@rjdev7 do you also sell felts that aren't toppers? I want to re-felt my poker table.
Do you offer a sample of the cloth used?

@rjdev7 do you also sell felts that aren't toppers? I want to re-felt my poker table.
Do you offer a sample of the cloth used?
Nope just toppers. I have 8 of them (and a patient wife) that I rotate around lol. That’s the advantage of toppers over felted tables. I don’t have sample material unfortunately.

Edit* I rotate my toppers around, not my wife. For the record :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. that sounded awful

Edit Edit* too much egg nog

Nope just toppers. I have 8 of them (and a patient wife) that I rotate around lol. That’s the advantage of toppers over felted tables. I don’t have sample material unfortunately.

Edit* I rotate my toppers around, not my wife. For the record :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. that sounded awful

Edit Edit* too much egg nog
Live look @rjdev7
1703126476208.gif

Nice! I have 39.5" x 87.5" felt dimensions for my standard oval shaped poker table. About how much would it be for a stock design from your album?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom