MAN CAVE Pics thread - no stack posts (5 Viewers)

Just moved back to our home state of Utah and a condition I wouldn’t compromise on was a basement for me to do what I wanted with ha. While something finished would have been ideal, I’m still happy with how things have turned out so far! There’s a few things left to do but it worked great for hosting our first game back home.

D7CCDA2E-C1A6-46C4-90CB-43770A292E7E.jpeg
2DF9D4F5-DDE5-412E-BC26-DD1489A58CF6.jpeg
9AC92068-16D4-4BE6-9884-2653F9A584D6.jpeg
31F9D08F-CD8A-4681-9929-6471D96615E6.jpeg

@djfayze
Are those Guild poker cards?
If so, what are they comparable to?
They are, good eye! I need to pull out a few decks and do a comparison because I’m not sure - they’re really great all around though and I reach for them often. Off the top of my head they aren’t overly flexible or stiff, enough texture without being like sandpaper. They were a hit.

No poker game this weekend and my wife is out with some friends so might as well share some pics of the set up. Hope you enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 1127432
Dual Klipsch subs? Very nice. Overkill, but in the best way. I’ve got a Klipsch 10” but just added an SVS that’s an absolute beast. Will post some pics once I get the kids to clean up their shit.

Finally managed to put up the result of an early January photoshoot. Happy with how it turned out (and, most importantly, it has been wifpproved).

20230701_103254.jpg

These are Llizzy and Lloyd during a tough heads-up session. Here's a better view of the photos themselves:

Preview.jpg

Basement remodel is done, still need to add stuff to the walls and get a poker game scheduled.

Before: water proofing was done, jackhammered the premiter added drainage and new sump pump

1.jpg

After added door to laundry room:

2.jpg

Picture of water line:
3.jpg

water line is behind the door
4.jpg

A couple of more pictures
5.jpg

6.jpg

Basement remodel is done, still need to add stuff to the walls and get a poker game scheduled.

Before: water proofing was done, jackhammered the premiter added drainage and new sump pump

View attachment 1167201

After added door to laundry room:

View attachment 1167202

Picture of water line:
View attachment 1167203

water line is behind the door
View attachment 1167204

A couple of more pictures
View attachment 1167205

View attachment 1167206
Really nice :tup: Enjoy !!

Need it on hardwoods - otherwise you'll scuff/scrape the crap out of the floors over time.
Yeah, I've got hardwood (oi oi, Out of Context thread) and it's already badly scratched in spots from previous owners.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom