MAN CAVE Pics thread - no stack posts (2 Viewers)

This is one of my favorite threads. I love seeing where everyone spends their poker time. I haven’t seen any posting in a while. There has to be some new/updated poker rooms out there that we haven’t seen yet. Let’s see them!

This is one of my favorite threads. I love seeing where everyone spends their poker time. I haven’t seen any posting in a while. There has to be some new/updated poker rooms out there that we haven’t seen yet. Let’s see them!
View from my "office"
20231207_112636.jpg

I’ve posted a few shots elsewhere, but since I’m in the middle of setting up for tonight’s cash game…

IMG_0913.jpeg
IMG_0904.jpeg

Other shots in thumbnails:

IMG_0903.jpegIMG_0905.jpegIMG_0906.jpegIMG_0907.jpegIMG_0908.jpegIMG_0909.jpegIMG_0912.jpegIMG_0911.jpeg

Game takes place in a renovated barn, which doubles as my other half’s studio, and my woodshop (off this main room) and storage.

Been adding more and more to the man cave lately, including a new Barrington table!

View attachment 1245949

View attachment 1245948

View attachment 1245950
Nice Awesome Mancave you have. I love the Arcade 1Ups also and love the Pinball. Is that a Legends Pinball? I am thinking about one of the New 4K Legends Pinballs they are releasing to get in 2024. My Basement isn't too large so my main room has the Home Theater and the Bubble Hockey & My son's toys. Then I have a small room in the side of the basement where I have my Arcade Room. I love the Legends Ultimate as I am able to get a few thousand games on there w/o having to swap out any Hardware and just use a USB Stick. The only thing that has changed is I moved the Retro Console Rack out of the room so then I will need to build a NFL Blitz Cab I got over the summer. I may get either the Time Crisis or Big Buck Hunter and remove the MKII Cab as the Joust has the MK Games on it.
IMG_6093.jpg
IMG_6095.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg
IMG_3926.jpg

Nice Awesome Mancave you have. I love the Arcade 1Ups also and love the Pinball. Is that a Legends Pinball? I am thinking about one of the New 4K Legends Pinballs they are releasing to get in 2024. My Basement isn't too large so my main room has the Home Theater and the Bubble Hockey & My son's toys. Then I have a small room in the side of the basement where I have my Arcade Room. I love the Legends Ultimate as I am able to get a few thousand games on there w/o having to swap out any Hardware and just use a USB Stick. The only thing that has changed is I moved the Retro Console Rack out of the room so then I will need to build a NFL Blitz Cab I got over the summer. I may get either the Time Crisis or Big Buck Hunter and remove the MKII Cab as the Joust has the MK Games on it.
View attachment 1246005View attachment 1246006
View attachment 1246007View attachment 1246008
Yes it’s the legends pinball! I honestly really love it, incredible value for the money. The main playfield screen did develop a line of bad pixels and AtGames has notoriously horrible customer service so I haven’t been able to fix it, but even still it plays amazing for the price.

Loving these man caves!!!! Had a back up in the sump and am redoing mine currently. New table is here, just a folder though. Have about 800 sq ft. Excellent inspiration.
You know, my old place didn’t have that much room and we had some great times there. It’s in this thread somewhere. It’s the group that matters more than anything.

And apparently the hot dog rollers.

Im still working on mine, standby......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom