MAN CAVE Pics thread - no stack posts (5 Viewers)

20150409_013327316_iOS.jpg 20150409_013649159_iOS.jpg IMG_0486.JPG

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Finally got some art on the walls. Loving the new house and my new poker room. In addition to what is seen the basement has a full bathroom, a spare bedroom so I don't have to try to sneak into bed at 3am and chance waking up my wife. The best feature of all is that the basement has a walkout entrance so no poker player is on the main floor of the house. I have hosted more in two months living here than I did all of last year!

Last edited:
Man, if you guys aren't careful you're going to motivate me to work harder and improve my life. Really, really nice looking places.

The Chateau is finally re-opened for play time.

I really like the atmosphere in this place. I would like to have played here. Maybe the watch on the floor is such idea :)) .

Well, this is my umpteenth hobby. I've been hosting a game for a few years and decided to upgrade my chips. I figured I'd introduce myself and pictures tell a better story, This room pretty defines me and most of the items in here are personal and have a story. Pick out any item if you like and I'll tell you the story, short or long. Thanks for great forum!

Wow. These are terrible phone pics. I need to make friends with my digital camera again.

GR Res 006.JPG

GR Res 009.JPG

GR Res 010.JPG

GR Res 011.JPG

View attachment 66269

Gameroom 008.JPG

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom