My Journey As A Professional Poker Player (10 Viewers)

Can you see over that stack? Or did they put you in a booster seat? :p

I look through the steering wheel when I drive too

sniordriver2-1.jpg

Left +$700

After being moved from table 2 to the main game I was dealing with crazies in seat 2 and 6 who were (not cuban) and straddling and raising a lot preflop. Just two guys willing to gamble it up like nuts and both had deep stacks and weren't afraid to put them in.

With $1,700 in front of me I decided I didn't really want to be giving up my edge by getting involved in these monster pots preflop constantly, and decided to get off the variance train and lock up a solid session.

Silks is saying they will reschedule the PLO tournament, I still think it'll have an overlay. Don't think their traffic levels will hit the $7,500 guarantee, but we'll see

Lol, already doubled up, dealt :ah::as::jd::2c: on the button

MP raises to 15, hj and co call, we pot to 85, they ALL call

Flop :ac::kd::5s:

MP checks, HJ shoves, CO folds, we reshove. He has A5xx

Whines about a 1-outer and says "you're the best sir" to me, in his snarkiest hold em tournament monkey voice, lol

View attachment 592853
Now that you are surrounded by plexiglass, do you literally ever just rap the glass a couple times and respond "Don't tap the glass, sir" ?

With 2:51 left on the clock lady at our table flopped quad Kings with a 4 kicker, potted flop and locked in her high hand to bump quad Queens off the board (if she turns or rivers a bigger kicker her high hand gets fouled)

Her quads held up and she won $1,000

With 2:51 left on the clock lady at our table flopped quad Kings with a 4 kicker, potted flop and locked in her high hand to bump quad Queens off the board (if she turns or rivers a bigger kicker her high hand gets fouled)

Her quads held up and she won $1,000

wait, omaha qualifies for the high hand bonus? or is it just omaha, how many tables and how often do they pay?

We have :ad::9h::5d::4h: in a multiway raised pot and see a flop of :jc::6d::2d:

We pot, FOUR callers lol

Turn :8s:

Checked to guy on my left who pots, two all-ins for less we repot

River :7c:

We win side pot with 2nd nuts but guy on our right had :kd::qd::tc::9c: and wins the main, so we break even, almost busted 3 guys

We have :ah::kh::kc::qc: on button facing $5 straddle by CO

We call, bunch of callers, flop

:ks::th::6c:

Solid lady who won the 1k high hand (but hasn't been paid yet) bets 20, CO calls, we pot to $115, she calls with $146 behind

Turn :9d:

She does the "shrug, guess I'm all in" move and we know she's got QJ but figure we are getting enough odds to call

River a blank and she has AQJT for the flopped wrap, whomp whomp

:th::9h::9c::7s: in a limped pot, see a flop of

:ac::9s::4c:

Checked to us in CO, we pot for $15

THREE callers

Turn :6c:

Everyone checks to us, we check behind

River :as:

Lady who won that high hand earlier bets $25 and we call

She has :ah::kh::qh::6d:

Lol wtf?

Screenshot_20201218-184553_Chrome.jpg

We have :qc::tc::8h::8d: on the button on a flop of :qd::5c::4c:

Checked to us, we pot, THREE callers

Turn :6h:

Checked to us, with the 8 blockers and backup flush draw we opt to pot again

New player at table calls half his stack OOP

River :jc:

He shoves, we sigh-call but he has an 8-high flush draw he hit

We bust the fish and unfortunately he leaves

Fish two to my left won a decent sized multi-way all-in and he's stacked up, plus the guy on my immediate left is also LAG. Given my stack size and the craziness from these two (plus was getting tired) I opted to cash out +$800 on the session.

So far only had one losing session all month, been in the green all other sessions. It's good to be a Jew on Christmas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom