Nerds (1 Viewer)

Chippy McChiperson

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Very underrated type of candy (imho).

What are your most underrated types of candy?

IMG_0192.JPG

Saw a top ten candy bars list once, or top ten candies, or something like that. Butterfinger was not in the top 10. Butterfingers are so underrated. It takes real skill to make tasty sugary orange tree bark that gets stuck in your molars for an hour.

For me it's Bit-O-Honey. They are old school and quite delicious.

Ha!!! Great minds Mike! Posted before I saw your reply...

* Every time I have lunch at the Eastern Market, I stop by that old-school candy store there and go nuts! Bit-o-honey always makes it to my bag...

Saw a top ten candy bars list once, or top ten candies, or something like that. Butterfinger was not in the top 10. Butterfingers are so underrated. It takes real skill to make tasty sugary orange tree bark that gets stuck in your molars for an hour.

I disagree completely. Whoever made that specific list is a moron...everyone loves Butterfingers, thus they can't be underrated.

I ate so many of these things growing up, then I moved up to Washington and didn't have as many Mexican friends and realized nobody knew what these were. Lime flavored salt basically and a watermelon lollipop with chili powder on it... Sounds disgusting but these two things are nectar of the gods.

10ygg88.jpg

Food 197.jpg
Food 201.jpg

I ate so many of these things growing up, then I moved up to Washington and didn't have as many Mexican friends and realized nobody knew what these were. Lime flavored salt basically and a watermelon lollipop with chili powder on it... Sounds disgusting but these two things are nectar of the gods.

View attachment 111676

View attachment 111677 View attachment 111678

WTF? Is that last pic one that was opened up fifty years ago, after having been underwater for a decade? Please tell me they don't look like that new.

Is Chippy the New Jack?

100 Grand
Almond Joy
Peppermint Patties
Jelly Belly jelly beans

But I fancy British candy:

Bendicks Bittermints
Crunchie bar
Lion bar
Cadburys Dairy Milk Spots

And any kind of proper black licorice.

Last edited:
Take 5 = pretzel embedded candy bar goodness: crunchy pretzels, smooth peanut butter, salty peanuts, sweet caramel and milk chocolate.

take5.png

Last edited:
I've never seen the two of them in the same place at the same time........

Butterfinger one of the best. Go for the mini holiday themed bagged ones for optimal consumption rate.

Yeah i had dealer Rob dealing 2-7 triple draw to myself till 4 am.
Is Chippy the New Jack?

100 Grand
Almond Joy
Peppermint Patties
Jelly Belly jelly beans

But I fancy British candy:

Bendicks Bittermints
Crunchie bar
Lion bar
Cadburys Dairy Milk Spots

And any kind of proper black licorice.

No-one can replace Jack, and no one believes those made up things are real candy. Go drink some butter beer Harry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom