Nerds (1 Viewer)

Lots of great jaw breakers and tooth pullers listed so far, but I've been digging on these lately:

l546.jpg

My all time favorite and totally not under rated! One that I do not even need to show the brand name and it is very easily recognized!

Unknown.jpeg

My all time favorite and totally not under rated! One that I do not even need to show the brand name and it is very easily recognized!

View attachment 111896
Far too much chocolate on both the biggest and smallest versions... standard ones are fine but you can't beat the individually wrapped bite sized RPBCs

If I want chocolate I'll have chocolate. If I want a PB cup then the ratio is important ;)

Fair enough. My major complaint about RPBCs is that there isn't enough chocolate for the PB. Fortunately we have plenty of choices.

RPBC are my favorite mass market candy. Yet I think both the peanut butter and the chocolate are lower grade than they should be. We have a local confection company that makes a version from premium ingredients that are 10 times better.

Not sure why you freaks think its ok to have chocolate and peanut butter in the same wrapper, but whatever.!

Peanut butter belongs on celery sticks or cucumber sandwiches. ONLY.

Just because they are Sugar Free? perhaps :D

Werthers-Original-Sugar-Free-Candy.jpg

Not sure why you freaks think its ok to have chocolate and peanut butter in the same wrapper, but whatever.!

Peanut butter belongs on celery sticks or cucumber sandwiches. ONLY.

You've apparently never had a peanut butter, onion and bacon sandwich.

You've apparently never had a peanut butter, onion and bacon sandwich.

Your intuition is good.!

Your sandwich reminded me of when i was very young, I put all of my favorite things together in a sandwich.
Soft bread, nutella spread, peanut butter, brown (raw) sugar, and cucumber, It was a sandwich disaster and I learned a lot that day.

Not sure it counts as underrated, at least not on this side of the world, but I'd never heard of it until recently and you guys in the US probably haven't either. Best chocolate of all time though.
IMG_0705.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom