In Progress (ordering closed) No Logo (Mixed) Game Plaques (3 Viewers)

Updated pricing and order info

I've had a few last-minute requests, I can still accommodate a few add-ons to the order. Right now, we are waiting for 'The Monkey' aka the test set to come in so that I can evaluate it before I place the order. I'm doing this because I've made changes to the artwork / cards. I don't anticipate any issues, but don't want to take a chance with OPM (other peoples money) if I don't have to.

They have shipped the monkey - Shipped on 2024/06/18

I've had a few last-minute requests, I can still accommodate a few add-ons to the order. Right now, we are waiting for 'The Monkey' aka the test set to come in so that I can evaluate it before I place the order. I'm doing this because I've made changes to the artwork / cards. I don't anticipate any issues, but don't want to take a chance with OPM (other peoples money) if I don't have to.
Goddamnit, get me in there. I already bought and sold these but regretted it.

The test set came in, there were two cards with branding, not sure how I missed that as I thought I checked every card. I will update these cards and then place the order. I should be able to do this this week.

The test set came in, there were two cards with branding, not sure how I missed that as I thought I checked every card. I will update these cards and then place the order. I should be able to do this this week.
Hi when do need us to send you the payment.

Pics of cards? Set?

I have sent out PMs for payment, if you have not received it please let me know.

@pallkriss - you have not met the requirements for PMs, your last seen date is March 28th. Please respond if you would still like to be included.

Shout out to 3 members who are awesome! @toothpic @JRald07 @MarquetteMonkey (paid within mins of PMs)

Sent a few PMs.

Where is payment info, again?
Dead line to join the GB has past, but I’ll let ppl join until the 17th, payment is due by the 19th, if it’s not in you will miss out

Sent me a PM and I’ll respond by Monday

Dead line to join the GB has past, but I’ll let ppl join until the 17th, payment is due by the 19th, if it’s not in you will miss out

Sent me a PM and I’ll respond by Monday
I’ve been in since the start. Sent 3-4 PMs.

I’ll wait patiently.
1720900424334.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom