In Progress (ordering closed) No Logo (Mixed) Game Plaques (3 Viewers)

I had a tree fall on my house, and I've been a little busy with life, I have updated the Group Buy, and I have moved the funds.

I am ready to order, we still have outstanding orders, if you're on my list we have until this Sunday to make progress or I'm going to have to order without you.
It can be a bit like herding cats, if you've PM'd me and I missed it please bump our thread.

Thanks

Last edited:
Not sure I can still get in on this GB, but if there are orders that haven't paid yet or haven't confirmed their order yet, I can be an alternate if needed. I'd really like a set of these but I missed seeing it on time.
Mahalo!

I ran out of shipping supplies and had to buy more, was unable to calculate shipping for some, supplies came in and I hope to have shipping cost out for everyone tomorrow. As I took the day off work to do so, my schedule has been crazy recently.

Got mine today! They are awesome. Great graphics too!

Attachments

• IMG_8424.jpeg
    IMG_8424.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8425.jpeg
    IMG_8425.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 29
Received my deck today. They look great! but is every game supposed to be fixed limit?
You can play most all games fixed limit if you want, but we typically play them PL.

If you're trying to learn the games fix limit it a bit more friendly. My game is brutal, we toss you in, and see if you can swim ;)

You can play most all games fixed limit if you want, but we typically play them PL.

If you're trying to learn the games fix limit it a bit more friendly. My game is brutal, we toss you in, and see if you can swim ;)

I only asked because every single card has "Fixed Limit: Y" in the upper right and I thought it might have been a mistake.

As long as they also say
Big Bet: Y

you can play them the degenerate way. POT POT POT! Coming soon to a meetup near you...

Yes, I get that. But serious question: why do all the cards say fixed limit. Am I missing something?

Also, I have a suggestion if these are ever run again. Would be nice to indicate which of the betting rounds are big and small for the games that have big bets. Perhaps by using two coins for the big bet streets.

Concise explanations to be sure and mostly clear. Stud 8 isn't a game my group and I needed to learn the rules of, but there are more than a few that I didn't know very well, if at all.
Understood. There are a few (like Cleveland) where you could use an entire rulebook.

Hmmm... now I have an idea...

Would be nice to indicate which of the betting rounds are big and small for the games that have big bets. Perhaps by using two coins for the big bet streets.
Which would you prefer:
  1. To remove fixed limit: Y
  2. To add indicator for streets with a larger bet?
I only ask because these are conflicting requests as playing them PL doesn't require this delineation.

In most of the community card games you're going to have preflop and post flop sized better the same as the big blind, with the other streets 2x the big blind.

I think (and I'd like to hear others chime in)...
  • Every game can be played Fixed Limit, so that is useless information.
  • Some games can be played No Limit. There should be a line indicating No Limit: Y/N
  • Use @abby99 's format of SB/BB for betting streets when playing fixed limit.
Personally, I don't understand "Big Bet" Y/N. I think I've played every game both Fixed and PL. All fixed Limit games have small bet rounds and big bet rounds.

Which would you prefer:
  1. To remove fixed limit: Y
  2. To add indicator for streets with a larger bet?
I only ask because these are conflicting requests as playing them PL doesn't require this delineation.

In most of the community card games you're going to have preflop and post flop sized better the same as the big blind, with the other streets 2x the big blind.

I think (and I'd like to hear others chime in)...
  • Every game can be played Fixed Limit, so that is useless information.
  • Some games can be played No Limit. There should be a line indicating No Limit: Y/N
  • Use @abby99 's format of SB/BB for betting streets when playing fixed limit.
Personally, I don't understand "Big Bet" Y/N. I think I've played every game both Fixed and PL. All fixed Limit games have small bet rounds and big bet rounds.

I would either remove the "Fixed Limit: Y" or change it to designate how the game is best played. (Fixed/Pot/No Limit/etc). Obviously, any game can be played however the players want to but some games call on being played a certain way. PLO should obviously be Pot Limit and Hold-Em is normally No Limit.

Having the card just say "Big Bet" doesn't really help since it is not always obvious when the big bet starts being played. Putting in the suggested Big Bet like on the one Poker Zombie showed would be very helpful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom