In Progress (ordering closed) No Logo (Mixed) Game Plaques (2 Viewers)

I would either remove the "Fixed Limit: Y" or change it to designate how the game is best played. (Fixed/Pot/No Limit/etc). Obviously, any game can be played however the players want to but some games call on being played a certain way. PLO should obviously be Pot Limit and Hold-Em is normally No Limit.

Having the card just say "Big Bet" doesn't really help since it is not always obvious when the big bet starts being played. Putting in the suggested Big Bet like on the one Poker Zombie showed would be very helpful.
"Big Bet" poker usually refers to games in which at least pot-sized bets are permissible, ie. Pot-Limit or No-Limit.

In Fixed-Limit games, the betting rounds will be divided in half regarding rounds using small-bets and big-gets. If there is an odd number or betting rounds, then the extra round will be a big-bet round.

Draw - 2 betting rounds: small-bet pre-draw, big-bet post-draw
Hold 'em, Omaha, Triple-Draw - 4 betting rounds: 1st two rounds small-bet, last two rounds big-bet
Stud - 5 betting rounds: 1st two rounds small-bet, last three rounds big-bet.

"Big Bet" poker usually refers to games in which at least pot-sized bets are permissible, ie. Pot-Limit or No-Limit.

In Fixed-Limit games, the betting rounds will be divided in half regarding rounds using small-bets and big-gets. If there is an odd number or betting rounds, then the extra round will be a big-bet round.

Draw - 2 betting rounds: small-bet pre-draw, big-bet post-draw
Hold 'em, Omaha, Triple-Draw - 4 betting rounds: 1st two rounds small-bet, last two rounds big-bet
Stud - 5 betting rounds: 1st two rounds small-bet, last three rounds big-bet.

Thanks for this! I have a better understanding now. I'll need to come up with some way to relate this info to my apes. I'm thinking of either getting some stickers made up to designate the big bet streets or just using a marker on the cards themselves.

As I have about 6 more packages left to ship (some pending shipping) I would like to thank @gen_degen for helping with the shipping efforts :wtf:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom