Official Home Game Pics Thread! (65 Viewers)

Pics and I'll do my best!

I was joking but I actually would mill solids (depending how many) for someone who found them for me. I am not confident enough yet to mill inlaid Paulsons for someone else.

I am looking for 60 of these Avalon/PCR chips of any denom/hostsamp

29D09D39-9115-435E-B784-5CC650597FE0.jpeg

I was joking but I actually would mill solids (depending how many) for someone who found them for me. I am not confident enough yet to mill inlaid Paulsons for someone else.

View attachment 393601
Happy to help regardless. If I see these or know of anyone that may have em you'll be the first to know!

View attachment 393601
I think @Balanar was looking to trade some of these a while back. I don't know if he still has them, but might be worth a PM to him.

Ended up taking down the win last night and the season win. Very early my nemesis was chip leader while I was dry but things picked up and he and I were battling into heads up. Several lead changes... serval wins on the river. Most exciting night in a while. Really good poker play all around. It was a nail biter and a fitting end to the season. Took it down with pocket 5s v AKo.

22C45DDD-72D8-4246-BEA2-8BF83DFAF13E.jpeg

Last edited:
Played in a league tourney with friends, though I came just to take a shot since I hadn't played a tourney in a while. $20 buy in. Busted in 5th place out of 11.

Bought into the cash game right after. 20NLHE .10/.20 blinds. 6 people total.
20200117_231340.jpg

Ran up to around $74 before the last hand before I had to leave. Down to 3 people. I was the BB, dealer jokes saying he'd shove on me preflop, and straddled. SB called. I look down at AA. I raise to $1.20. Dealer makes it $2.50. SB shove. I shove. As does dealer.

SB had AK. Dealer had 88. Board bricked out and I scooped the entire bank. I think i made around what 2nd place in the tourney made or more.
EDIT: Actually cashed out the exact amount that the tourney winner won.

In for $20, out for $130. Lost $20 in the tourney, so I made +$90 for the night.
20200117_233023.jpg

Last edited:
All these purty home games. I got my Sunday game tomorrow and a tournament Monday!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom