Official Home Game Pics Thread! (93 Viewers)

for the price I love it. It’s also great to bring around to others’ homes to avoid playing on crap tables. I got it from mrcpoker here in BC.

Ideally I’m going to get a chanman table but right now just waiting for our next home with more space. Real estate is not cheap in a ski resort! Never mind a BC ski resort.

Worth every penny imo. We used to have $10 plaques but now the $20’s allow me to up our stakes and they have a great feel to them. Keep in mind our stakes are low 25¢/25¢ So when you have a $20 plaque it means something in our game. ;)

We play .25/.50, 100 buy in. I've thought of redoing my bourbon 20s and moving to plaques

Setting up to learn Smallworld.
image.jpg

Keep your weekend interesting with this anxiety-inducing picture;
Denoms, yes in order, .25,.50,$1,$2.
And obviously cash plays - because why wouldn't it.

Neighborhood game thats been going since before I was born, there is no changing it. Good company and a different game every hand of the night so it's fine by me.

IMG_8302.jpg

Neighborhood game thats been going since before I was born, there is no changing it. Good company and a different game every hand of the night so it's fine by me.

View attachment 390730

Have you thought about donating chips to it?

Last edited:
Have you thought about donating chips to it?
We use mine when we host (my dad and I), I’m a little too new to their game (1 yr vs 20+ yrs for everybody else) to feel comfortable bringing a set to somebody else’s house.

On top of that I don’t have any set that could accommodate the denoms/breakdown :unsure: There is always a grumble at our house when they only see .25/1/5

View attachment 390730
@bradiggy Playing our game tonight 1 hour away in Riverside tonight

RUN GOOD!
Cheers, dude. Bubbled... Was up and down all night... Didn't play well, didn't play badly. Back to cash games now anyway!

These chips are so, so good, by the way. Thanks for introducing me to them!

But that is a nice set. I have the $25s in my relabel tourney set. $1s and $5s are even better.
I was actually extremely surprised by the greens. Was planning on relabeling AQ $100s as $20 and using arc yellow RHC solids as fracs but now I’m torn and kinda wanna relabel the $25 as 25 cents. Was not expecting them to look this good. The colors just work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom