Official Home Game Pics Thread! (93 Viewers)

.25./25 in for $40 out for $388

8AD06989-62BF-4DB5-B0CE-73D020910B2A.jpeg

Man, he baffled me on that big hand late where I flopped second set in PLO. I've thought about posting that one in the play a hand with me section as the action from all 3 of us was pretty interesting.
You should - I was playing frustrated, just trying to catch something. He drives me crazy and I was big time tilted. I do like playing with him though - I think he makes me a better player. His approaches are unorthodox so he always has you on edge.

.50/.50 nl game where everyone bought in for $40.

Was a very soft game where I was teaching 3 of the players the rankings of poker hands before we started.

One of the new guys went from $40 to $291! He crushed me and @navels! He sucked out constantly, had nothing when you folded and surprinsgly turned up with something when you called.

I remember one hand that kind of sums it up: navels pushes all in on the turn, bluffing with an ace high with his A2. New guy says he thinks hes bluffing so hes gonna call, he has Q5o with nothing on the board and no draw, hits a 5 on the river to win lol

View attachment 390323
Hey hey.... nice to see the chips in play. Hope they were exactly what you expected.

Cheers!

After absolutely crushing 2019, I got off to a poor start in the new year. In for $45, out for.... $0

loved using the new DDLM chips though and we had a lot of fun as always. Sorry for the bad pics, my lights wash out the cards pretty bad.

View attachment 390543View attachment 390542

Looks fun. I miss having plaques in play :( I might have to get the design team back together to create some plaques for the Parks and Rec chips.

Looking forward to tonights game. @mike32 Have any starting stack pics of the new set? Lets get lots of the those beautiful, minty, never fondled chips into play tonight!!!!
This is basically a budget Detroit Jack set I put together at chip room prices. I also used the GO chips because I don’t mind giant inlays and the price was right. I like the off white tournament 1’s and it makes the set a little unique.
B8521DF8-6A6E-408D-8E04-F28A41ACBBC1.jpeg
D2E32448-C4D8-4761-9FE7-D05BFF5EF53C.jpeg
CC6879DD-4339-46AD-9CAC-FCD00AE776F6.jpeg
79B2C5E9-372A-4D21-998E-24346FF74253.jpeg

Is that an accessory cabinet on that chip rack?
It’s a chip rack inside of a wood tray type thing I made years ago. It’s very handy for things like color ups in tournaments. A long time ago I bought the chip rack not really knowing what it was. It sat around for a few years then I decided to get some use out of it. It has a little money drawer on the end as well.

It’s a chip rack inside of a wood tray type thing I made years ago. It’s very handy for things like color ups in tournaments. A long time ago I bought the chip rack not really knowing what it was. It sat around for a few years then I decided to get some use out of it. It has a little money drawer on the end as well.
Nice, that is perfect for tournament color ups. I'm either messing with a small bird cage or carrying multiple racks.

I might have to make one of those too!

@JScott , how do you like that poker table mat?

for the price I love it. It’s also great to bring around to others’ homes to avoid playing on crap tables. I got it from mrcpoker here in BC.

Ideally I’m going to get a chanman table but right now just waiting for our next home with more space. Real estate is not cheap in a ski resort! Never mind a BC ski resort.

Looks fun. I miss having plaques in play :( I might have to get the design team back together to create some plaques for the Parks and Rec chips.

Worth every penny imo. We used to have $10 plaques but now the $20’s allow me to up our stakes and they have a great feel to them. Keep in mind our stakes are low 25¢/25¢ So when you have a $20 plaque it means something in our game. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom