Official Home Game Pics Thread! (59 Viewers)

Week 8 of 10 in our WSOP League. Card DEAD. Mayfairs in play.

image.jpg

2nd should be some good points still.

What is your WSOP point structure like again? Do you have a thread?
I'm in 3rd with two weeks to go. The top three win a $1,500 buy-in at the WSOP. We expect all nine of us to attend and rail the winners. Probably going the weekend of the Millionaire Maker.

The monthly points based on a full nine member field are as follows.

1st: 30
2nd: 22
3rd: 19
4th: 16
5th: 13
6th: 10
7th: 7
8th: 4
9th: 1

Only your nine 9 best of 10 scores will count in the final totals.

I'm in 3rd with two weeks to go. The top three win a $1,500 buy-in at the WSOP. We expect all nine of us to attend and rail the winners. Probably going the weekend of the Millionaire Maker.

The monthly points based on a full nine member field are as follows.

1st: 30
2nd: 22
3rd: 19
4th: 16
5th: 13
6th: 10
7th: 7
8th: 4
9th: 1

Only your nine 9 best of 10 scores will count in the final totals.
That's cool, I've seen a few WSOP threads and that sounds like a tournament series I'd be interested in... @Kyle ?

We have similar photography skills :)
Suffice it to say, I don't put any effort into photography beyond keeping faces out.

I do also have a very VERY useless phone camera. I'm limited by the tech I got. I can't afford no iPhone.

I also never check to see how blurry pictures are.

Sorry guys! This will be the very best I can give.

Somebody buy me an iPhone

Your autocorrect is a bitch!
That's @Tommy's system, shutting down the idea of Bernie being elected ;)

Note: Not meant to be political. I have no presumption of our admins political leaning toward/against Senator Sanders. I have steered clear of the political thread, so I can believe everyone here is brilliant until proven otherwise.

Note: Not meant to be political. I have no presumption of our admins political leaning toward/against Senator Sanders. I have steered clear of the political thread, so I can believe everyone here is brilliant until proven otherwise.
New here? ;)

I had no idea @Tommy is a shill for the Hillary campaign! :sneaky: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :bag:

.50/.50 nl game where everyone bought in for $40.

Was a very soft game where I was teaching 3 of the players the rankings of poker hands before we started.

One of the new guys went from $40 to $291! He crushed me and @navels! He sucked out constantly, had nothing when you folded and surprinsgly turned up with something when you called.

I remember one hand that kind of sums it up: navels pushes all in on the turn, bluffing with an ace high with his A2. New guy says he thinks hes bluffing so hes gonna call, he has Q5o with nothing on the board and no draw, hits a 5 on the river to win lol

20200108_192754.jpg

I remember one hand that kind of sums it up: navels pushes all in on the turn, bluffing with an ace high with his A2. New guy says he thinks hes bluffing so hes gonna call, he has Q5o with nothing on the board and no draw, hits a 5 on the river to win lol
I'm not still bitter about that, really I'm not.

My .25/.50 NHLE/PLO rotation game ran a little actiony tonight. In for 40 and out for this.
I left mucho annoyed that I introduced you to Anders the MFer. I was in for $40 up to about $260 before he decided to make my life miserable. Out for $87. I'm sure the rest of you were happy though as he seemed to donate a ton while trying to bust me.

As usual, great fun, lovely people (except Anders) and I look forward to the next one!

View attachment 390323
Ahh, the always-effective bluff call! :D

I have a player like that, even after a half dozen games. My son bluffed him on the river, all-in with J7, missed straight draw or something. Caleb called with J8, just a slightly better absolutely nothing.

Another time, a guy mistakenly flipped his pocket Q’s over on the turn, and Caleb still called a dollar bet (we play 5¢/10¢) on the river, knowing he was beat.

I left mucho annoyed that I introduced you to Anders the MFer. I was in for $40 up to about $260 before he decided to make my life miserable. Out for $87. I'm sure the rest of you were happy though as he seemed to donate a ton while trying to bust me.

As usual, great fun, lovely people (except Anders) and I look forward to the next one!
Man, he baffled me on that big hand late where I flopped second set in PLO. I've thought about posting that one in the play a hand with me section as the action from all 3 of us was pretty interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom