Official Home Game Pics Thread! (82 Viewers)

I like your way of thinking brother!! Definitely a grind!! Bad thing is I average (2) land sharks and hour during play at $1.20 each... based off your estimate of 738.44 hours I will spend $1772.25 on beer over that same time frame... may be better to accept my losses on the set and call it even! Lmao
Oh shit... wed be in debt big time if we counted my beers drank...

I like your way of thinking brother!! Definitely a grind!! Bad thing is I average (2) land sharks and hour during play at $1.20 each... based off your estimate of 738.44 hours I will spend $1772.25 on beer over that same time frame... may be better to accept my losses on the set and call it even! Lmao
Na can't give up Ben! Just invite some whales to the game! They will be throwing snappers in those monster pots doubling the normal pot size!

Little PLO8 action from my home game in Tucson. Going through TSA with 900 chips is a pain in the ass but I wanted my old crew to play with custom chips.

IMG_20191227_233311.jpg

Just a random pic from an impromptu tourney on New Years Eve. I hadn’t played in a tourney in about four years or so but I remembered playing in one before at this guys house we were celebrating New Years at. So I tossed some chips and cards in the truck and boom...got asked if we should play some cards. :D:tup:

52AD33A8-3915-4B3A-96EC-6D59C79B0389.jpeg

Just a random pic from an impromptu tourney on New Years Eve. I hadn’t played in a tourney in about four years or so but I remembered playing in one before at this guys house we were celebrating New Years at. So I tossed some chips and cards in the truck and boom...got asked if we should play some cards. :D:tup:

View attachment 387270
Damn perfect opportunity to get those awesome Mardi Gras V1s out! Lol... so how did you do in the tourney? Any inspiration to keep the Beautiful V1 set intact? Your chipping brother Ben... PS. Brie and I are starting to do the same thing.... throw a table topper and a travel set in the truck... never know when you will find a game!!

Damn perfect opportunity to get those awesome Mardi Gras V1s out! Lol... so how did you do in the tourney? Any inspiration to keep the Beautiful V1 set intact? Your chipping brother Ben... PS. Brie and I are starting to do the same thing.... throw a table topper and a travel set in the truck... never know when you will find a game!!
They don't deserve the Mardi Gras V.1's. :D Seriously one of the guys there said he has a "much better custom set that he spent over $500 on". I held it together and didn't want to get into it with him but I know the set that he is talking about. I helped him buy it about 5 years ago. He has the slugged Desert Heat chips (great chips for the money btw so this is not a knock on them). And I think he thinks they are "custom" because he got to pick how many of each denom he wanted. :meh::wtf::banghead:.

They don't deserve the Mardi Gras V.1's. :D Seriously one of the guys there said he has a "much better custom set that he spent over $500 on". I held it together and didn't want to get into it with him but I know the set that he is talking about. I helped him buy it about 5 years ago. He has the slugged Desert Heat chips (great chips for the money btw so this is not a knock on them). And I think he thinks they are "custom" because he got to pick how many of each denom he wanted. :meh::wtf::banghead:.
Christ, how many slugged chips did he buy? $500 is like 3,500 chips. :wow:

Or is he just full of shit in general? :D

Christ, how many slugged chips did he buy? $500 is like 3,500 chips. :wow:

Or is he just full of shit in general? :D
Haha. He was just full of shit and wanted to sound "special". Nope he bought 1,000 chips for the typical 15 cents or so.

I would have educated that smug fool.

You must be a very forgiving man lol

I would have educated that smug fool.

You must be a very forgiving man lol
Haha. Put it this way...this guy used to get the invite to my games until he said a few things that were pretty insulting to me and the group. Ever since I stopped inviting him because of his comments, he continues to make little jabs every so often (at parties, family gatherings, etc.). I just don't have time for that kind of bs drama.

With that being said though, if he continues, things just may get interesting at some point in the future.

Late addition, our family Christmas party annual poker tournament. Since I was dealing I wasn’t able to get any other pics. Top pic is the final hand and the bottom is bounty. The bounty, one of the uncles who can get quite annoying, so years ago we all decided throw in an extra dollar each time we played and whoever busts him out gets the side pot.
AF5C6BCC-61BE-420D-9004-616951F3520B.jpeg
279F7B82-A91A-4B6C-8CC2-55E41F33807E.jpeg

Great start to the year at the office micro game, in for 20€ out for 55€. Last hand of the night was flush > straight > set for a 400BB pot.

View attachment 387537View attachment 387539
No pictures with the awesome new dealer button? Awesome micro set Antti! Congratulations on the first successful game of the year!! Always your chipping brother Ben

Invited to a home game.

Friend: “Would you like to play in a cash game at my house tonight?”

Me: “Love to!”

Friend: “Could you please bring chips and cards?”

Me: “Sure.”

Just introduced them to Double Board Hold’em! Yay!

image.jpg

Club 875’s in play.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Me too, it almost completely obscures the Flyers logo :p

Have a great game Pat :)
I was about to say that the wall looks better than the table, and that table looks great.

I'm the guy who puts the Flyers in the conference finals every year in our NHL bracket challenge, so take it with a grain of salt....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom