Official Home Game Pics Thread! (48 Viewers)

My 11 yr old slinging cards for tips. Last night he earned $60. He is on track to do better this evening.

Remember to tell your son, “Tell them nothing And they get Nothing.” And also the two greatest lessons in life “Never Rat on your friends” and “Always keep your mouth shut”. Pretty soon the neighborhood kids will be carrying your wife’s groceries home out of respect.

A1BD6F0D-BC08-4637-8E5B-AB343C6CEA65.jpeg

Last edited:
Those 20's are HAWT!

Thank you. I picked up the set because the spots on the ones are some of my favorites. However, once I got the set in hand I couldn't choose a favorite between the ones, fives, and 500's (20's). 12 players last night. Both racks of ones, all three racks of fives, and almost a barrel of the twenty's hit the felt.

I think this is one of my favorite sets. Minty THC fantasy set, ALL IN BABY!!!

Thanks for @colter ripton @BGinGA , @RocAFella1 , and @Michbrog for helping me complete this set.

B

Thank you. I picked up the set because the spots on the ones are some of my favorites. However, once I got the set in hand I couldn't choose a favorite between the ones, fives, and 500's (20's). 12 players last night. Both racks of ones, all three racks of fives, and almost a barrel of the twenty's hit the felt.

I think this is one of my favorite sets. Minty THC fantasy set, ALL IN BABY!!!

Thanks for @colter ripton @BGinGA , @RocAFella1 , and @Michbrog for helping me complete this set.

B
So when is it going up for sale?

So when is it going up for sale?

I've learned to never say "never" when it comes to buying and selling chips. I think the Jacks would go ahead of these. I'd probably break up the Parks and Rec set first as well.

It would have to be something special to get me to sell these glorious THC chips. The more I play with them. The more I even like the yellow inlay

Last nights distillery game. We started with a 24 person $100 rebuy tourney and the progressed/descended into two tables of $1/$1 cash game. @Han Trinh was finally back from vacation and cleaned up. I mixed Rockstar revolt with gin. It gave me superpowers for a while, but for some reason I had trouble getting to sleep. Also. I will never decide that cleaning up the next morning is the thing to do.
20191227_220902.jpg
20191228_004254.jpg
20191228_011918.jpg
20191228_121939.jpg
20191228_120627.jpg

Attachments

• 20191227_163614.jpg
    20191227_163614.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 120
I've learned to never say "never" when it comes to buying and selling chips. I think the Jacks would go ahead of these. I'd probably break up the Parks and Rec set first as well.

It would have to be something special to get me to sell these glorious THC chips. The more I play with them. The more I even like the yellow inlay

If you get rid of them I call dibs!

You should definitely let me murder them

Nuhockey Born and raised in Jersey. Came to Cali back in 78. Was at The Rose Bowl when we beat Denver for The Superbowl!!!
Born in raised in Jersey also. Moved back to Jersey after 8 years in MA in the late 90s. My uncle and Family moved to Huntington Beach in 79 after living in Jersey and they never came back. Unfortunately my cousins like the Mets and Jets. Fortunately for me my brother our Dad had me us cheer for the Yankees and Giants.

Every chipper of your years in should have a THC set and this is a great one for sure. Only sell it to “upgrade” to a THC set you love more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom