Official Home Game Pics Thread! (81 Viewers)

Not sure why but I just can’t get myself to put these in play. Maybe it’s because they cost me soooo much...
Man they are meant to be played! @Chippy McChiperson and his brother @kirchhausen bring absolutely amazing chips and you will never hear them complain about chip treatment... I mean I hope it goes with out saying, but honestly several people there had no idea what we were playing with... they both received endless compliments last night! BUT they made one persons season! One person who can never afford to buy something of that quality! One guy that will say I remember I got to play with the most awesome chips out there! That man was Me!

@Changster I hope you have future chippers as enthusiastic about this hobby and not only let them shuffle a barrel or 2... but grant them the Full amazing chips experience!! If not why own them? Place them on the Shelf like a Rembrandt and say those are the best right there!! No no don't touch them!

Not trying to go on one of those "why on them if you don't play them!" Kicks. Just wanted to share the excitement I experienced, even sharing with friends leading up to this game... yes I knew they were going in play! Several other members were geeking out as well! I hope some day I own something even close to that quality and can share a similar experience with future up and coming members! Fellow chipper Ben

Absolute honor just to be able to play with these beauties... saddly will probably be several months before they are in my hands again... busted early... so is life!! Thank you so much Bill @Chippy McChiperson for allowing us to use your treasures!!! Absolutely awesome not only to find this amazing forum but also by dumb luck live so close to so many amazing members! @krafticus has thrown round after round of scratchers in pots on every table with money from his own pocket! 40 players booked up almost instantly (11 pcf members!!)... what more could you ask for!! Shout out to my boys @Highli99, @Cliff, @StewbieDoo, @kirchhausen, @Bsizzil and @MikesDad!
Damn (12) I forgot my buddy Harry! @longflop very nice meeting you sir!! Definitely a small world! Hopefully next time we both run a little better! Lol
I agree. Thanks again to @krafticus who runs the best game I have been to. Walking out, I also noticed that the food pantry is going to be doing pretty well with the donations from last night.

Everyone I have met that is on this forum is awesome to be around and play with! Always a great time! Plus, its a bonus to play with chips that are absolute works of art.

@Ben8257, I agree man, it is called Smalltimore for a reason!

I agree. Thanks again to @krafticus who runs the best game I have been to. Walking out, I also noticed that the food pantry is going to be doing pretty well with the donations from last night.

Everyone I have met that is on this forum is awesome to be around and play with! Always a great time! Plus, its a bonus to play with chips that are absolute works of art.

@Ben8257, I agree man, it is called Smalltimore for a reason!

Yessir. My players are amazing. Everything donated is going to the local food pantries.
C2BA4897-C7DB-49B7-803F-1C11DA28319E.jpeg

3rd place in back to back months at @krafticus monthly tournament. Such a great turnout from PCF with 4 of us in the last 7! Mark, thanks for all the scratchers tonight from your own pocket you are so generous. Congrats to @Chippy McChiperson on taking down the tourney! Also great playing with o
and seeing @Ben8257 @Cliff @kirchhausen @Highli99 and the greatest short stack player I have met @FordPickup92.

I would gush about these beautiful chips but they leave me speechless!
Somebody has to be the short stack! I gave it hell haha! Probably shouldn't have shoved on those 10s but it happens lol

Any home games in Canada posted on here? Sorry just a bit new here, is this mainly only for US residents or is it a global page?

I'm from southern Ontario, lets just say Toronto since that's close enough lol

Never heard of it.
It was a firehouse classic for a while. The thrown punches were in the victims shoulder, but you were allowed to get up a full head of steam to throw the punch - once coming all the way through the kitchen, into the dining room at a full run/haymaker windup. I think one of the Captains eventually put a stop to it before someone broke an arm or dislocated a shoulder.

Good times...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom