Official Home Game Pics Thread! (95 Viewers)

Considering that’s my only set of chips, I would ask Santa for something else

i have an empress cash set and love them. I dream of a tourney set but at today’s pricing I don’t think it will ever happen.

i have an empress cash set and love them. I dream of a tourney set but at today’s pricing I don’t think it will ever happen.
Yeah, I need about 30 more 1k's to really round it out, and that seems like it's going to be a tall order to fill. Could also use one more rack of 1's for cash play, but I've had a hard time getting friends to play cash games. Have pics of your set??

Yeah, I need about 30 more 1k's to really round it out, and that seems like it's going to be a tall order to fill. Could also use one more rack of 1's for cash play, but I've had a hard time getting friends to play cash games. Have pics of your set??

this is what I could find on my phone. I use THC empress roulettes as fracs that someday will make it to gear for milling/labeling. My counts are roughly 200 fracs, 200 $1s, 400 $5s, 200 $25s, 20 $100s plus Extras, all secondary. I need to grab a better pic when I host again. I’m a pretty horrid photog though.
69FDA3DE-832B-46C6-85D9-61387DBB3332.jpeg

4015BA53-D8E3-4945-9F7E-DCB969DAF107.jpeg

B6266618-EDDC-4971-B77D-E525E30E1FAA.jpeg

All kinds of awesome! Love it.

So if I ever get tired of the high denoms, I'll let you know. And you let me know if you ever want to find a new home for those secondary ones! :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom