Official Home Game Pics Thread! (80 Viewers)

First tournament on the new table and i came out on top. Only 5 players but it was a start!

Attachments

• 20191229_145508.jpg
    20191229_145508.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 134
It took the better part of a month but I finally got enough people together to get my Desert Sands semi-customs in play last night.

I had the high hand of the night with a 10 high straight flush & made just under $5 on that hand :D

A Show 'em chip got tossed twice during the game, @Marhault I lost count of the number of times an STFU chip was tossed!

A.jpg
B.jpg
C 10 high.jpg

In for $10, out for $17 and change! #highroller

New years eve/day game! We played 3 tourneys back to back for roughly 12 hours straight lol
I ended chopping 50/50 in the first game, @Ben8257 chopped 50/50 in the second game, and I chopped 50/50 again in the 3rd game! We came out about $40 up ($10 buy in)

Heres the final hand of the third game
@Ben8257 went all in with JK I went all in behind him with J10 (had him covered) 3rd player went all in after me with KQ (also had her covered) player 4 folded (only to realize she folded the winning flush hand :tdown:)

123951(5).jpg
123951(6).jpg

New years eve/day game! We played 3 tourneys back to back for roughly 12 hours straight lol
I ended chopping 50/50 in the first game, @Ben8257 chopped 50/50 in the second game, and I chopped 50/50 again in the 3rd game! We came out about $40 up ($10 buy in)

Heres the final hand of the third game
@Ben8257 went all in with JK I went all in behind him with J10 (had him covered) 3rd player went all in after me with KQ (also had her covered) player 4 folded (only to realize she folded the winning flush hand :tdown:)

View attachment 386959View attachment 386960
J10 like a baller, congrats on all the wins!

J10 like a baller, congrats on all the wins!
That "B" beat me with my favorite hand!! Lol its was 13 straight hours, Brie and I worked New Years eve... we get up at 3:30 am so we had been up for about 30 hours at that point... I was just looking for a hand to shove with! I happens... the flush draw folded post flop and definitely had no NJ idea runner runner was coming!

That "B" beat me with my favorite hand!! Lol its was 13 straight hours, Brie and I worked New Years eve... we get up at 3:30 am so we had been up for about 30 hours at that point... I was just looking for a hand to shove with! I happens... the flush draw folded post flop and definitely had no NJ idea runner runner was coming!
That's a long couple days..... Hopefully you both had tons of fun!

Definitely official Scrub Donkey Status! Over $1,300 chip set... 13 hours of play we won $45 total devided by 13 hours = $3.46 per hour but that was split between the 2 of us so yup! We killed it with profits of $1.73 per hour!!! Lmao
With your numbers that's only 738.44 hours or another 56.8 sessions like that and those $1300 of chips will be paid for! Keep up the grind :tup:

With your numbers that's only 738.44 hours or another 56.8 sessions like that and those $1300 of chips will be paid for! Keep up the grind :tup:
I like your way of thinking brother!! Definitely a grind!! Bad thing is I average (2) land sharks and hour during play at $1.20 each... based off your estimate of 738.44 hours I will spend $1772.25 on beer over that same time frame... may be better to accept my losses on the set and call it even! Lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom